Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Need 1v1 with the "best" BP's on usko...

This is a discussion on Need 1v1 with the "best" BP's on usko... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why the fuk would anyone waist there time with zero hes just a insanely equipped lvl 70 going against not ...
Page: 2

QuIcK

why the fuk would anyone waist there time with zero hes just a insanely equipped lvl 70 going against not so equiped lower lvls wooohooo let him fight wizzan he would get torn the fuk apart...

and u... u didnt fight me or fluppy have u... so u cant say anything... idiot

Banned

Originally posted by QuIcK
    why the fuk would anyone waist there time with zero hes just a insanely equipped lvl 70 going against not so equiped lower lvls wooohooo let him fight wizzan he would get torn the fuk apart...

and u... u didnt fight me or fluppy have u... so u cant say anything... idiot
    ROFL

So Quick>Fluppy and Wizzan>Zero?

You're so dumb quick, you stand NO chance against fluppy, and wizzan will get rolled by zero.

Please keep thinking you and your friends are better than fluppy/zero, its good entertainment rofl.

QuIcK

first of all... find where i said i own fluppy... second sumone set up 1v1 with wizzan and zero third... GO AWAY SHARD HOLY FUKIN SHIT IF U QUIT THE GAME FUKIN LEAVE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH U BECAUSE IT HAS BEST IN THE NAME.... now ur gonna say wow ur best babashopper yet u still have no proof so go away

keith_flint

Quick ur a fuking babashoper stfu KID !!!

QuIcK

k.

keith_flint

k.

well done KID!!

Artaith

Default Re: Need 1v1 with the "best" BP's on usko...

plz *
    u need to change topic! ' I look for babashopper like me on usko servers' :lol:

QuIcK

a lot of jealous people in the house :rollseyes: yet not 1 person has proof of me macroing babashopping scamming glitching or anything... poor u guyz

keith_flint

BABASHOP FTW !!! we understand u dun worry !!!

QuIcK

kk now if anyone wants to stay on topic i simply just want to fight them b4 i officially leave so the faster i get a fight with em the faster i leave these forums... understand? so stop posting

keith_flint

pls stfu go away KID!!

QuIcK

ok mr i make a new account to flame people because im a giant vagina...

keith_flint

pffff i told u stfu go play nintendo gameboy 14 years old KID !!

QuIcK

boy ur almost funny

Banned

hahahahahha.

quick and fluppy shouldnt be used in the same sentence.

One of them is the best, and the other is a clown(quick).

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast