Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Need 1v1 with the "best" BP's on usko...

This is a discussion on Need 1v1 with the "best" BP's on usko... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; quick can get shit on by any n00b LOL i want him to face ________ or some other recent "good" ...
Page: 3

SaTaN

quick can get shit on by any n00b LOL

i want him to face ________ or some other recent "good" BP

Originally posted by QuIcK
    why the fuk would anyone waist there time with zero hes just a insanely equipped lvl 70 going against not so equiped lower lvls wooohooo let him fight wizzan he would get torn the fuk apart...

and u... u didnt fight me or fluppy have u... so u cant say anything... idiot
    if u wont fight 00 u cant fight fluppy fluppy wooped 000 in 1v1 ure a fucking noob get off the forums and find u a girlfriend other then your left and right

priest_

Originally posted by keith_flint
    pffff i told u stfu go play nintendo gameboy 14 years old KID !!
    nobody plays gameboy anymore, it's super nintendo now!

Banned

Originally posted by QuIcK
    ok mr i make a new account to flame people because im a giant vagina...
    how much lower can you get? and why use a beta char to 1v1 with, can you not lvl someone in the regular game to be good enough to 1v1 anybody?

Banned

Originally posted by flippin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flippin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    ok mr i make a new account to flame people because im a giant vagina...
    how much lower can you get? and why use a beta char to 1v1 with, can you not lvl someone in the regular game to be good enough to 1v1 anybody?[/b]
    Hes going to claim to have a "life".

look im not fighting this loser, and fluppy quit (he wont fight him either im sure). Im cool doing 1v1's but most guys wont use a (very expensive) scroll on some random guy they know nothing about and is probably pretty bad.

and btw he didnt "whoop" me, i ran out of cures 3 times

Z3non

Originally posted by 0000000
    look im not fighting this loser, and fluppy quit (he wont fight him either im sure). Im cool doing 1v1's but most guys wont use a (very expensive) scroll on some random guy they know nothing about and is probably pretty bad. *

It doesnt matter the way u win, what matters is if u win, and Fluppy won so...... :P :P :P

QuIcK

Originally posted by 0000000
    look im not fighting this loser, and fluppy quit (he wont fight him either im sure). Im cool doing 1v1's but most guys wont use a (very expensive) scroll on some random guy they know nothing about and is probably pretty bad. *

thats exactly my point lol i know the style he used to fight sins and it truly is dumb lol

why am i using beta? what other way can sumone just make an account with items and play... i dont want to make a lvl 63 bp on all of the servers just to 1v1 people + i have to farm items and shit you guyz are hillarious trying to flame me but w/e zero ur on the beta right ill tell wizzan to get a lvl 60 if ur still 60 and u guyz can fight... i honestly think u cant get better then him.

as for me probably sucking... prove it?

quick your a fucking noob lvl on live server then talk shit

QuIcK

i have many times noob but im not about to on every server just cuz ur a fuking faggot dont post in my topic jesus christ im asking a simple question just because u guyz never fought me doesnt mean im not good just because everyone is on zero's c0ck doesnt mean hes good... im not saying im the best... im saying i want to fight the best before i quit this game for good i have accounts on beramus and olympia ive had about 5 well equiped lvl 62+ without purchasing any items or chars for usd and ur probably a lvl 62 that thinks it was so hard to lvl there and u think no one else has done it unclenubba

keith_flint

QuIcK sucks.

um try a lvl 65 rogue made from scratch completely legit

QuIcK

CONGRADUFUKINLATIONS now leave my topic if ur not a decent bp...

keith_flint

QuIcK ur still SUCKS.

QuIcK

ur still sucks... great english btw got a name yet?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast