Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Need 1v1 with the "best" BP's on usko...

This is a discussion on Need 1v1 with the "best" BP's on usko... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)</div> Originally posted by QuIcK @ <!--QuoteBegin-Shard You accomplished nothing, hurry up and quit. lets have ...
Page: 7

QuIcK

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)</div>
    Originally posted by QuIcK@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard

You accomplished nothing, hurry up and quit.

lets have a flash back to what u accomplished on olympia.......

joined cheater clan.............. joined babashoppers......... leeched items off of Dick.......... quit

good job and through all of this u still managed to suck the whole way through thats what i call consistant...
    And lets see what you accomplished.

scammed orbit/prime, made poison, which failed misely, made your next clan with takusic, got owned by antidote 24/7, failed again, joined THE, and your still probably failing.

Grats, you've accomplished a lot.[/b]
    too bad thats all wrong lol... i never scammed anyone poison didnt fail we lost because i had +5 hp jewelry and +6 chitin while deadlock had +8shell and full +1 uniques... and from the beginning to the end of my run on the server i learned a lot and got a lot better

ps its miserably not misely but close...

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    lol, i suck at bp, thats why im int * *

<!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    no. and did u ever think of taking things off? nah thats to complicated...
    is that sexual harrasment? my clothes aint going off sir

... unless u press all the right buttons[/b]
    are the buttons up up down down left left right right?

Wizzan

lol ur such a retard Dro, then i only met noobs in the beta except for one warrior who killed me when i had bloody beast.

Banned

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard

You accomplished nothing, hurry up and quit.

lets have a flash back to what u accomplished on olympia.......

joined cheater clan.............. joined babashoppers......... leeched items off of Dick.......... quit

good job and through all of this u still managed to suck the whole way through thats what i call consistant...
    And lets see what you accomplished.

scammed orbit/prime, made poison, which failed misely, made your next clan with takusic, got owned by antidote 24/7, failed again, joined THE, and your still probably failing.

Grats, you've accomplished a lot.[/b]
    too bad thats all wrong lol... i never scammed anyone poison didnt fail we lost because i had +5 hp jewelry and +6 chitin while deadlock had +8shell and full +1 uniques... and from the beginning to the end of my run on the server i learned a lot and got a lot better

ps its miserably not misely but close...[/b][/quote]

You scammed a clan item from orbit, YES, you did. Deadlock to this DAY doesn't have +8 shell, so i dont know what ur talking about, and until about 1 week before we quit, he didnt even have rols, he had health rings. With that being said, keep dreaming.

ps oh no's its the typo police.

so pathetic, going for spelling mistakes shows you have nothing else to say.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Wizzan
    lol ur such a retard Dro, then i only met noobs in the beta except for one warrior who killed me when i had bloody beast.
    ehmm... what? u are shitting out of the toilet on that post cuz cant understand anything from it

but yes, im a retard

Cleatus

no offense wizzan but 99% of beta players are total shite, i saw your movie, youre good but theres no way you will ever kill a decent rogue with beta items. Rogue just doesnt do enough damage.

Wizzan

i thought LastKiss was good at least... he didnt even get me below 4500/5400hp.
    noone ever did :x (sins)

and zero.. are u the only decent rogue on USKO or what are u trying to say?

<3 TscarfaceM

remember him tryin DM's with lvl 62

i thought LastKiss was good at least... he didnt even get me below 4500/5400hp.
    noone ever did :x (sins)

and zero.. are u the only decent rogue on USKO or what are u trying to say?
    no im the best rouge XD

Wizzan

i agree

Yun_Yuuzhan

Zzz i already said i have nothing against anyone this isnt so i can claim im the best i want to simply test abilities of myself and other servers... i never even made a video so i dunno if ur even talking to me lol but ya this is basicly for fun not to start drama i really wont care for these forums in a week or two because im quitting so i wanna know what ive accomplished in my time playing this game... but w/e you people assume everything is fights and drama...[/b]
    <_<

i have many times noob but im not about to on every server just cuz ur a fuking faggot dont post in my topic jesus christ im asking a simple question just because u guyz never fought me doesnt mean im not good just because everyone is on zero's c0ck doesnt mean hes good... im not saying im the best... im saying i want to fight the best before i quit this game for good i have accounts on beramus and olympia ive had about 5 well equiped lvl 62+ without purchasing any items or chars for usd and ur probably a lvl 62 that thinks it was so hard to lvl there and u think no one else has done it unclenubba[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    @
    thats exactly my point lol i know the style he used to fight sins and it truly is dumb lol

why am i using beta? what other way can sumone just make an account with items and play... i dont want to make a lvl 63 bp on all of the servers just to 1v1 people + i have to farm items and shit you guyz are hillarious trying to flame me but w/e zero ur on the beta right ill tell wizzan to get a lvl 60 if ur still 60 and u guyz can fight... i honestly think u cant get better then him.

as for me probably sucking... prove it?
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK

why the fuk would anyone waist there time with zero hes just a insanely equipped lvl 70 going against not so equiped lower lvls wooohooo let him fight wizzan he would get torn the fuk apart...

and u... u didnt fight me or fluppy have u... so u cant say anything... idiot
    With no tact whatsoever you've suggested some unknown sin is better than arguably the best on US KO. I don't see where you're getting that idea from. You can't just pick up KO, get a character and some items, and beat older players 1v1 np, that's one reason why KO remains popular. Me, I've fought a great many sins in my time and truth be known, most of them suck. Running up to me, getting off a full combo, and running away minor healing is not impressive. Nor is trying to tank with 720 pots.

Here's the main difference between zero and the "vanilla" sins: I count the hits the other sins do after they town and it is not many. Against zero, I count the hits he did after *I* towned, and they were 2x-3x as many as the others. His combo is extremely fast, anyone who really fought him will tell you this. I've 1v1'ed him at level 62, 65, and 68, and every time it was a HELL of a fight. (I never tank good sins, I slide) I rank Zero as Bobert's human counterpart. Say what you will about his attitude or company. He's good. Anyone who really knows him has to admit that.

I'm going to leave this open for now but if there is even one more flame, it will be locked. It IS possible to request a 1v1 without insulting old players, and it is not necessary to flame people asking for 1v1s, Shard.

Banned

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)
    Zzz i already said i have nothing against anyone this isnt so i can claim im the best i want to simply test abilities of myself and other servers... i never even made a video so i dunno if ur even talking to me lol but ya this is basicly for fun not to start drama i really wont care for these forums in a week or two because im quitting so i wanna know what ive accomplished in my time playing this game... but w/e you people assume everything is fights and drama...[/b]
    <_<

Originally posted by QuIcK
    i have many times noob but im not about to on every server just cuz ur a fuking faggot dont post in my topic jesus christ im asking a simple question just because u guyz never fought me doesnt mean im not good just because everyone is on zero's c0ck doesnt mean hes good... im not saying im the best... im saying i want to fight the best before i quit this game for good i have accounts on beramus and olympia ive had about 5 well equiped lvl 62+ without purchasing any items or chars for usd and ur probably a lvl 62 that thinks it was so hard to lvl there and u think no one else has done it unclenubba
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    @
    thats exactly my point lol i know the style he used to fight sins and it truly is dumb lol

why am i using beta? what other way can sumone just make an account with items and play... i dont want to make a lvl 63 bp on all of the servers just to 1v1 people + i have to farm items and shit you guyz are hillarious trying to flame me but w/e zero ur on the beta right ill tell wizzan to get a lvl 60 if ur still 60 and u guyz can fight... i honestly think u cant get better then him.

as for me probably sucking... prove it?
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK

why the fuk would anyone waist there time with zero hes just a insanely equipped lvl 70 going against not so equiped lower lvls wooohooo let him fight wizzan he would get torn the fuk apart...

and u... u didnt fight me or fluppy have u... so u cant say anything... idiot
    With no tact whatsoever you've suggested some unknown sin is better than arguably the best on US KO. I don't see where you're getting that idea from. You can't just pick up KO, get a character and some items, and beat older players 1v1 np, that's one reason why KO remains popular. Me, I've fought a great many sins in my time and truth be known, most of them suck. Running up to me, getting off a full combo, and running away minor healing is not impressive. Nor is trying to tank with 720 pots.

Here's the main difference between zero and the "vanilla" sins: I count the hits the other sins do after they town and it is not many. Against zero, I count the hits he did after *I* towned, and they were 2x-3x as many as the others. His combo is extremely fast, anyone who really fought him will tell you this. I've 1v1'ed him at level 62, 65, and 68, and every time it was a HELL of a fight. (I never tank good sins, I slide) I rank Zero as Bobert's human counterpart. Say what you will about his attitude or company. He's good. Anyone who really knows him has to admit that.

I'm going to leave this open for now but if there is even one more flame, it will be locked. It IS possible to request a 1v1 without insulting old players, and it is not necessary to flame people asking for 1v1s, Shard.[/b][/quote]

Im flaming him in general, Yun, he flames me everytime i post, "i thought you quit gtfo the forums". He called my clan a bunch of noobs and called us babashoppers, yet his buttbuddy takusic/him bought items for USD as u can see in my sig. Hypocrite.

Rampage

With no tact whatsoever you've suggested some unknown sin is better than arguably the best on US KO. *I don't see where you're getting that idea from. *You can't just pick up KO, get a character and some items, and beat older players 1v1 np, that's one reason why KO remains popular. *Me, I've fought a great many sins in my time and truth be known, most of them suck. *Running up to me, getting off a full combo, and running away minor healing is not impressive. *Nor is trying to tank with 720 pots. *

Here's the main difference between zero and the "vanilla" sins: *I count the hits the other sins do after they town and it is not many. *Against zero, I count the hits he did after *I* towned, and they were 2x-3x as many as the others. *His combo is extremely fast, anyone who really fought him will tell you this. *I've 1v1'ed him at level 62, 65, and 68, and every time it was a HELL of a fight. *(I never tank good sins, I slide) *I rank Zero as Bobert's human counterpart. *Say what you will about his attitude or company. *He's good. *Anyone who really knows him has to admit that.

I'm going to leave this open for now but if there is even one more flame, it will be locked. *It IS possible to request a 1v1 without insulting old players, and it is not necessary to flame people asking for 1v1s, Shard.
    If Zero doesnt use control like he says, he's far away from evry other sins. Plus, his combo is almost perfect evrytime... It's really not only items.

cRuX

Originally posted by QuIcK
    a lot of jealous people in the house *:rollseyes: *yet not 1 person has proof of me macroing babashopping scamming glitching or anything... poor u guyz
    We have lots of proof of you being an arrogant jackass...does that count for anything?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast