Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Need 1v1 with the "best" BP's on usko...

This is a discussion on Need 1v1 with the "best" BP's on usko... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-0000000 wizzan you are a fucking stupid piece of shit. it will be a draw ...
Page: 9

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    wizzan you are a fucking stupid piece of shit. it will be a draw and therefore a complete waste of time. If u wanna fight properly then go to Ares, otherwise kindly shut up and fuck off.
    this is the type of post from zero i was talking about yun... he is lvl 70 and very nicely equiped on ares and he knows no one is gonna get a char with equal equipment on ares to get a fair 1v1 so beta in my opinion is perfect all the lvls and gear is equal right from the start... but since u have equal gear it will be a draw but on ares zero would whoop him because he would have like 10 more lvls and way better gear... i do think zero is a good sin and i dont like judging by vids but u can get a good idea from them... + does zero play anything else wizzan happens to be one of the best mages ive ever played with even tho i havent played with ares and dies mages which supposedly u have to be from there to be good judging by all of your points of view but he has played with others and they were amazed at his abilities and its these forums which pushed me to flaming because look at the first page i got 1 person to post an on topic post and thats it... i think in this whole thing there is like 3 or 4 on topic posts... get rid of all these retards so i can put a simple post... like i said if u dont agree with me dont fukin read it.[/b]
    QuIcK, he posted that after you suggested he isn't good just because everyone "is on his balls". I don't see how you expect not to get flamed if you're going to start in on people that said nothing in this thread until you insulted them?

QuIcK

your right i worded it wrong because i was pissed at them... i didnt mean he isnt good i meant to say that just because hes so well known doesnt mean he is the best... there are many players that dont get the chance to get lvl 70 for 1 reason or another and still are amazing players they just dont get to express it because of sword breaker 8's and mirage dagger 7's xD

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by QuIcK
    your right i worded it wrong because i was pissed at them... i didnt mean he isnt good i meant to say that just because hes so well known doesnt mean he is the best... there are many players that dont get the chance to get lvl 70 for 1 reason or another and still are amazing players they just dont get to express it because of sword breaker 8's and mirage dagger 7's xD
    Well, those kinds of people belong in FPS games then. MMOs are about getting gear and levels as well as skills. It's how they're designed, it's kind of superfluous to attempt to bypass the system. Zero earned his gear as he earned his skill. This is why he's deserving of respect.

In any case, feel free to restart this thread. I'll lock this copy of it since it's gone WAY off topic.

TunaFishyMe

QuIck? Have you ever played a rogue? Seriously? Have you!?
    Have you ever fought a lvl 70 rogue with a lvl 70 rogue, both pimped out with IN, ROls, RE/EME, Chitin 8 all on minor heal? You probably havent. It takes ages if they both know what they are doing. Ages. You wil lbe there for 5 minutes just minor healing and comobing. Now imagine all those uniqes were 3+ and the chars has like 1200+ ac. A lvl 80 rogue's AP will NOT be that much higher than a lvl 70s. Maybe like 200. But his HP/AC will go up because of all those 3+ uniques. If two lvl 80 ROgues went head to head with 3+ uniques it wil ltake ages. Whoever runs out of pots first willl lose. SImple as that. Stop being a dumbass and learn how to play the game. moron

QuIcK

nah these forums obviously arent for normal topics people just want to flame because there homos and should just be banned

Originally posted by QuIcK

but in ur case , you have a babashopped stuff (unique +1 on olympia ... , ms +8 etc...)

QuIcK

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK

but in ur case , you have a babashopped stuff (unique +1 on olympia ... , ms +8 etc...)[/b]
    see wtf i mean i have never babashopped nor got babashopped for... sure i purchased items in the market which are probably babashopped but u go to moradon and find something nice that isnt and u fukin macroed so FUCK OFF we have proof of u macroing u got no proof of me doing anything wrong besides bieng an asshole...

TunaFishyMe

lol you are such a god dam noob QuIck. You are used to your mirrage 7 and SB 8+, dying in 2 hits in cz. And when given 3+ items you think you are a god. zzz come diez/ares and lets see how you stand. Olimpia? rofl

Yun_Yuuzhan

All right, I'll just lock this then. I'm sure everyone is aware of your 1v1 request by now.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789