Need an Account to Play

This is a discussion on Need an Account to Play within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok So i finally got my new computer. I run ko perfectly no lagg at all. I Live in Miami, ...
Page: 1

Barbarrier

Ok So i finally got my new computer. I run ko perfectly no lagg at all. I Live in Miami, FL. Thats the United States for those who don't know . I am willing to work with the hours you have for me. I don't mind just playing 30 mins, as long as i can play an account. I can play better in this order. Warrior, Rouge, Mage, Priest. I know how to combo, and aoe. On weekdays I'm pretty busy do to the fact i have school, and i go to the Gym, and night school. SO weekdays I'm pretty busy. I'm not going to get into Detail, but if you are interested ill explain more of my schedule. But on weekends, i am opened all day. My time i think is (GMT-05:00) Easter Time. The Account must have Premium, and items must be sealed. I will not be help Responsible if your items are some what hacked or scammed. And i think thats pretty much it. You can contact me at [email protected]

Thank You

Barbarrier

bump

good luck

Barbarrier

bump

Barbarrier

bump