Need someone who can play my account daily

This is a discussion on Need someone who can play my account daily within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well since my school is taking up most my time i need someone who can basically own my account till ...
Page: 1

Well since my school is taking up most my time i need someone who can basically own my account till i get back maybe 2-6weeks depends really.

it wil basically be your account since i wont log but my sharers will to help u exp pk ect.

and since ima buy a wii/ and try WOW lol i probably wont log anytime soon and i dont want my account to inactive.

i will check account every few days just to make sure its not totally fuked up and stuff.

i wont be buyng scrolls premium or anything since i wont be playing it u will

i really want someone who will probably lvl it atleast to 77 or 78 depends how long im gone

just msn me for more info [email protected]

if this works out ill connect u with my sharers ect

its a 76 warrior for people that dont know

and dont add me to msn if your not gonna say shit i hate that

n3w_account

lol i said i would i got vouchers if you want now =D hit me up id love to play that sexy warrior of yours

Seekor

hey mate could you log msn please and we can work something out possibly.