Need canadian/USA sharer on Ares

This is a discussion on Need canadian/USA sharer on Ares within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; warrior lvl 75 on Ares full shell+7, tot+8, deep scar+8, uniques +0.... I need a USA or canadian sharer (my ...
Page: 1

YouGotOwned

warrior lvl 75 on Ares full shell+7, tot+8, deep scar+8, uniques +0....

I need a USA or canadian sharer (my accounn is registered in USA bu I live in Canada and I can play so I don't know how it'll work for other people)

I don't require any %/day but you MUST ABSOLUTELY do atleast one level and a half for one month of prem , that's just 5%/day with plat it's easy.

you can play at anytime you want for the next month or so cause I won't be logged often. I'll tell you in advance when I'm playing.

I don't have much time for playing now and I don't want my char to sit there doing nothing that's why I need an active sharer.

You can do all you want on the char except losing NPs :P. PK all you want and use my scrolls if you want too as long as you do the required XP each month.

gabone1

Bump for GG player! :P

n3w_account

ill try it out? =D hit me up with a PM or on msn if you got... [email protected] peacee

Banned

Is it me or Justin is posting on every single topic in this section? Are you desperate that much? :blink:

Might be looking for a char, I'm not sure yet.
    Anyway PM me if you're interested...

Peace

add me on my msn:

[email protected]

4 years ko experience,sold accounts, and looking to share.