BunnehRanch is Recruiting, Ardream human clan in Beramus

This is a discussion on BunnehRanch is Recruiting, Ardream human clan in Beramus within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As you might have heard; Siege ,Chuck, Arti0s and all the other GG members have quited KO <_< However, BunnehRanch ...
Page: 1

lllSpartacuslll

As you might have heard; Siege ,Chuck, Arti0s and all the other GG members have quited KO <_<
    However, BunnehRanch is now recruiting active dcz (Ardream) members again.

Like the other Legit clans, the BR requirements are:

1- Must Write and Understand written English.
    2- Must be Active at least 75% ( considering 100% active is extremely active "on most of the time" ).
    3- Must use Scrolls and ready to PK.
    4- The level requirement is 54.
    5- Must be willing to donate some National Points.
    6- No cheating, Scamming, Speedhacking, wallhacking, or the use of all the other 3rd party tools.
    7- Also, no Np transfer will be tolerated.
    8- Absolutely No Trying out clan members&#39; item what so ever. I don&#39;t want clan member to get screwed by other clan members. And it is your responsibility to lend your items and at your own risk. " Bad people (Scammers) can be in anywhere (i mean any clan)".
    9- No crying about being ksed while pking, thats how it goes.
    10- Using Ventrillo is a Plus but not required.

Once the requirement is met, then my assistant or I can clan you. Also, if someone is clanned then violate any of the clan rules, he or she will be kicked from clan and might be humiliated (especially in scamming or np transfer or cheating).

Pm me or send me a letter about clanning or pm nyc_priest or send him a letter about clanning.

BunnehRanch is a dcz human clan in Beramus. Ranked 48 to 52 8)

Creating a sin atm lvl 55 now. Gearing it up with nice gear. If u want me in the clan let me know

lllSpartacuslll

sure, just pm me in game

Furyh

Will u clan me if i go human? :wub: :wub:

iM Warrior lvl 59

lllSpartacuslll

Will u clan me if i go human? :wub: :wub:

iM Warrior lvl 59[/b]

ya sure :P , as long as you meet the clan requirements.

Gel gel human

Furyh

Atm i only cant meet requirement 4 & 5.... because im training human warrior (lvl 44) and he only has 100 np :P

But consider all the other checked

I&#39;ll give u an pm when i reach lvl 57.

lol Sparacuss still playing

[ MasterShinigami - 58 Ice mage :P ] I was in GreekGods haha - You were a bitch to kill, you and hitmachineJR xD

lllSpartacuslll

Atm i only cant meet requirement 4 & 5.... because im training human warrior (lvl 44) and he only has 100 np :P

But consider all the other checked

I&#39;ll give u an pm when i reach lvl 57.[/b]
    sounds good to me

lol Sparacuss still playing

[ MasterShinigami - 58 Ice mage :P ] I was in GreekGods haha - You were a bitch to kill, you and hitmachineJR xD[/b]
    hehe I hated your clan xD especially your duffers :P , I remember when i once got upset at your duffer and ran around all ardream with 100 acid pots and broke his armor everytime i saw him :P, but ya GreekGods are one of the Good Gun clans for sure <3 guys ^^