Need Clan ^^

This is a discussion on Need Clan ^^ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys,im lvl 41 karus assassin,need english speaking clan,dun need to be high ranked clan,rank 5 is good,just is important ...
Page: 1

S1ncM4ster

Hi guys,im lvl 41 karus assassin,need english speaking clan,dun need to be high ranked clan,rank 5 is good,just is important that there r nice ppl and ppl that wanna have fun :lol: ,well if there is anyone that would regrute me my ingame name is S1ncM4ster,im playin at ARES,so send me letter if im offline and i will try to catch u online.Gl & Hf,cya ingame.

Hi guys,im lvl 41 karus assassin,need english speaking clan,dun need to be high ranked clan,rank 5 is good,just is important that there r nice ppl and ppl that wanna have fun :lol: ,well if there is anyone that would regrute me my ingame name is S1ncM4ster,im playin at ARES,so send me letter if im offline and i will try to catch u online.Gl & Hf,cya ingame.[/b]
    GL, Your better off just sticking DLW but even their people have +2-+4 uniques and +8-+9 armors :lol: :lol: :lol:

S1ncM4ster

Er,i dont understand what is DLW or who is DLW :unsure: ,but as i said,i need clan for lvling and fun,maybe later pking :lol: ,who knows,lots of stuff can happen :P

Er,i dont understand what is DLW or who is DLW :unsure: ,but as i said,i need clan for lvling and fun,maybe later pking :lol: ,who knows,lots of stuff can happen :P[/b]
    DLW = Dark Lunar War
    Dcz = Dark CZ - Dark = Noob.

If you go anything over 59, you can't enter those places and you are fucked with a server you will never get any good items on.

S1ncM4ster

Where u play victoryakara?

S1ncM4ster

Bump im lvl 43 now.

JahSurmale

Gogo 80 And u can join us