Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By browarosky

need clan that actually speaks english lol

This is a discussion on need clan that actually speaks english lol within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; soo im rollin with timberwolveZ, there pretty coo, but the language barrier is enormous. im lvl 66, and grinding nonstop ...
Page: 1

Default need clan that actually speaks english lol

soo im rollin with timberwolveZ, there pretty coo, but the language barrier is enormous. im lvl 66, and grinding nonstop to 80+

soo can any1 point me in the right direction, i dont wanna clan hop and im greatfull for the quest partys and stuff but need more interaction.

Banned Member

come karus, lots of english clans. Illumanatus would be good exp clan for you.

They have 24/7 para genie parties atm. OWN is great pk clan and bf farm clan. Showtime is good pk clan as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KingJake View Post
    come karus, lots of english clans. Illumanatus would be good exp clan for you.

They have 24/7 para genie parties atm. OWN is great pk clan and bf farm clan. Showtime is good pk clan as well.
    hell yea, as soon as i get paid ill NT, im actually getting good exp and stuff, but its super hard to understand anyone lol

Illuminatus clan only paramuning, no bf, no pk, only para XD
    NuclearWinter likes this.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by browarosky View Post
    Illuminatus clan only paramuning, no bf, no pk, only para XD
    that's how every english clan goes nowadays. noone wants to do anything besides bot ( genie ) to 83 and then sit in merchant. It's why none of them last longer than a couple months. ( the large ones, not the ones that are like 5-10 friends )

Yeah, that suck hard, i was in this clan, and in 3 weeks we got one time 5 ppl party at bifrost, but at para is 8 ppl 24/7. You cant do anything with them :/ And with turkish friends who farm, and pking the barrier is language :S

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    that's how every english clan goes nowadays. noone wants to do anything besides bot ( genie ) to 83 and then sit in merchant. It's why none of them last longer than a couple months. ( the large ones, not the ones that are like 5-10 friends )
    Well, Brotherhood was like 2 years, until most of people decided to take a break.
    Anyway, it doesn't change anything an o fact, that genie is one of most terrible things there (at least from my point of view)

Quote Originally Posted by browarosky View Post
    Yeah, that suck hard, i was in this clan, and in 3 weeks we got one time 5 ppl party at bifrost, but at para is 8 ppl 24/7. You cant do anything with them :/ And with turkish friends who farm, and pking the barrier is language :S
    Don't know actual situation at the moment (wasn't in game for few months already), but there should be Own clan, who is English speaking.
    If anyone want, I can ask people who still plays what English clans are there.