Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Requesting lvl 70+ sin to play on

This is a discussion on Requesting lvl 70+ sin to play on within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I"ll be playing your account till my homie(brad) gets back from where ever he is, he's already gone for 4 ...
Page: 1

D0ntLikeAFreak

I"ll be playing your account till my homie(brad) gets back from where ever he is, he's already gone for 4 days , so im kinda bored right now.

things about me:
    -trusted sharer played over 20 accounts
    -i can exp pretty good
    -i'm pro at farming/pk
    -all items i get with ur account or urs
    -belgium,gmt+1
    -msn:[email protected]
    -i got ventrilo and can speak english good enough to understand me properly

things i expect from you: only servers starting from pathos and younger ones, char must be 70+, would be fun if it's plantium premmi,i'd like that it doesnt got shit gear like +7 shards/chitins +7/quest juwels, cause im bored of those gey geared chars.

starting toppic over cause shizzle started to bullshit about me and made my toppic within a hour 2 pages long, and i dont like that h34r:

SouljaPriest

He is 100% Trust[abel]xD and he is a nice rouge

XD

Give em an account to play on :P Hes trustable

Devil.jr

1000% trustable i shared my acc for a while
    gg guy

D0ntLikeAFreak

gimme somethng to playn, so bored =(

give him an acc to play i shared whit him hes is 10000% trustable and a good exper

Sue

100% ^^ i played with him, when he shared Cnote

Nightscream

100% trustable!! GG
    Played with him for a while.

For the people who don't know me I'm nightscream from koranking, friend of underdog, nillie(massacre1234) also know bolfenk.

jezus

up

firenewbie11

how good of an exper are you? o_O
    i have a lvl 76 rogue looking to go 80 on pathos
    seems like u already got my msn, but havent seen u on yet...
    i think ull be happy with the items u see on it
    i also got platinum... so... hit me up and we'll see

jezus

Well, if i see the gear is good enough it has a big chance of staying alive for some while, so the better the gear is , the bigger my motivation to bring it to lvl 80 ,tough u must come faster online on your pc cause if u log in the midle of the day i'll be sleeping

btw i'm standing most of the time on ofline so feel free to answer tough im standing ofline on msn

Well, if i see the gear is good enough it has a big chance of staying alive for some while, so the better the gear is , the bigger my motivation to bring it to lvl 80 ,tough u must come faster online on your pc cause if u log in the midle of the day i'll be sleeping

btw i'm standing most of the time on ofline so feel free to answer tough im standing ofline on msn[/b]
    So you are dontlikeafreak?
    Wasn't Jezuz a koxper at edana?

jezus

to start with, i never had an char in edana called jezus or w/e u say, second of all will you please gtfo of my toppic, as u come only in it to try making me look bad, u wont stop me from playing a char, if that's what you're trying to do.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

to start with, i never had an char in edana called jezus or w/e u say, second of all will you please gtfo of my toppic, as u come only in it to try making me look bad, u wont stop me from playing a char, if that's what you're trying to do.[/b]
    euhm, is this your topic? :huh:

jezus

it is

Majix did suspended my account cause i called BrosBeforeHos a noob clan, cause allot of people in that clan ended up scamming others, looks like he can't face the truth :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast