Anyone Need Share (Orion)

This is a discussion on Anyone Need Share (Orion) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does anyone need a sharer on the new server? If so, hit me up. I have vouchers and last guy ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Anyone Need Share (Orion)

Does anyone need a sharer on the new server? If so, hit me up. I have vouchers and last guy I shared with we played a warrior worth around $900. I was only about $250 invested just for reference. Here is a bit of information:

Time Zone: Central Standard Time (Would mostly be active between 6:00PM and 11:00PM)
    Classes: Most experience on Warrior (5 Years), Assassin (1 Year), Mage (1 Year), Priest (2 Years never PvP'ed with priest)
    Investments: I will buy premiums and PUS items from time to time. I'm not a cheap ass.
    Voice Comms: I use them all. Vent, Mumble, TS3
    Sex: Male

Lastly, this is your account and I will never want ownership. I simply would just like the ability to log on and play from time to time. My feeling will never be hurt, and I won't be butthurt if you decided later on that you do not want to share anymore. Message me if interested.

if u exping that"s ok , but if u wanna pk , or something u need to wait cuz the server steal new , like 2 month

and i m not sure if one can share with otp .

Quote Originally Posted by JokeyS View Post
    if u exping that"s ok , but if u wanna pk , or something u need to wait cuz the server steal new , like 2 month

and i m not sure if one can share with otp .
    otp can be used on more devices for 1 account, so yes it's possible to share with OTP.

check your messages

Moi

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    otp can be used on more devices for 1 account, so yes it's possible to share with OTP.
    can you tell me how i can do that btw both r on iphone