English Speaking Clan

This is a discussion on English Speaking Clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; which one speak english as main chat and got good alliance. i belive me and my rl mate are looking ...
Page: 1

Mike_Miller

which one speak english as main chat and got good alliance. i belive me and my rl mate are looking for a new clan.

Readt2Die who are you allianced with?

DSC who are you allianced with and where are you guys from? and how active in ko are you guys??

legendofares who you allianced with and how active in pk-ing are you guys? (todd tried you on msn no love yo W#TF!!!!)

topics name is funny ^^

there is a very nice section called " Clans "

wideload620

DSC is allied with InHumaneSociety as well as DeadSexyRefugees (DSC waiting clan)

active well take alook at our forums www.deadshotcorps.com and you'll see alot of us in game ethier leveling, pking or screwing around helping random people

we us teamspeak and forums 2 comunicate id say we are 1 of the oldest clans in the ares server serviving the last 2 big patch's.

we have member's located from australia 2 eroupe 2 U.S.A 2 new zealand.

Mike_Miller

DSC is allied with InHumaneSociety as well as DeadSexyRefugees (DSC waiting clan)

active well take alook at our forums www.deadshotcorps.com and you'll see alot of us in game ethier leveling, pking or screwing around helping random people

we us teamspeak and forums 2 comunicate id say we are 1 of the oldest clans in the ares server serviving the last 2 big patch's.

we have member's located from australia 2 eroupe 2 U.S.A 2 new zealand.[/b]

nice yo and lvl reqiurment? how many mages you got and i have presit as well who is rl mate. i checked the web site but alot of other games listed to. i dont play anyother game due to the fact i suck at video games and can only play ko decent lol. but these other games will that cross ko>?>?>? what do you say the leveling to pk ratio is?

Ready2Die is only allied with our subclan Ready2Kill. I'm not sure if we are recruiting atm Pm Kloud, Any, or Magicality In game if you need some info about us.

wideload620

nice yo and lvl reqiurment? how many mages you got and i have presit as well who is rl mate. i checked the web site but alot of other games listed to. i dont play anyother game due to the fact i suck at video games and can only play ko decent lol. but these other games will that cross ko>?>?>? what do you say the leveling to pk ratio is?[/b]
    DSC level requirement is 60+ and 62 for warriors both must be mastered using teamspeak as well as activeness on the website. The requirement will be lifted to 65+ at the end of june

Mages are nearing 6

but these other games will that cross ko[/b]
    This doesn't amke any sense 2 me

DSC is mainly decaded 2 leveling wether it be with with'n the clan our allies or our friends and random people.

Pking is mainly done during bi-frost wars or when dont have enough of 1 class 2 lvl .

Mike_Miller

Ready2Die is only allied with our subclan Ready2Kill. I'm not sure if we are recruiting atm Pm Kloud, Any, or Magicality In game if you need some info about us.[/b]
    yea ty bro for getting back, i seems im stay orc for now. doubt kloud vent talk to me after razzing him up so much. but anyways thanks man.

DSC level requirement is 60+ and 62 for warriors both must be mastered using teamspeak as well as activeness on the website. The requirement will be lifted to 65+ at the end of june

Mages are nearing 6

This doesn't amke any sense 2 me

DSC is mainly decaded 2 leveling wether it be with with'n the clan our allies or our friends and random people.

Pking is mainly done during bi-frost wars or when dont have enough of 1 class 2 lvl .[/b]
    i spoek wiht you on msn so we good. thanks bro