Pro xper from Australia (GMT +10:00)

This is a discussion on Pro xper from Australia (GMT +10:00) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I live in Australia (GMT +10:00) and im looking for a account to xp. Im board of css and i ...
Page: 1

dragonz

I live in Australia (GMT +10:00) and im looking for a account to xp. Im board of css and i want to get back in to KO.

I can prob do a lvl 60-65 10% per day, lvl 65-69 8%, lvl 70-75 about 6% per day and 75 + about 3-5% per day.

I know im 100% trustable but its your choice, leave your posts if u want xping

dragonz

bump

dragonz

bump :/

lol I dont even know who you are o_X

Hydr4

vouchers? :mellow:

indeed noone knows who he is he has 9 posts so unless u can get some ppl to vouch for u
    u will never get a account

dragonz

I can get a few good people to say im trustworthy. But im not well known and new. Any way if i desire to scam you in some kind of way why wouldnt i just get a password cracker.

How do i prove my self?

dragonz

I live in Australia (GMT +10:00) and im looking for a account to xp. Im board of css and i want to get back in to KO.

I can prob do a lvl 60-65 10% per day, lvl 65-69 8%, lvl 70-75 about 6% per day and 75 + about 3-5% per day.

I know im 100% trustable but its your choice, leave your posts if u want xping [/b]

I can get a few good people to say im trustworthy. But im not well known and new. Any way if i desire to scam you in some kind of way why wouldnt i just get a password cracker.

How do i prove my self?[/b]
    you are "pro xper" but you are new to game... and you have low posts no one is gonna trust their account to you, if no one can vouch for you and you wont say who you are ingame then no one can verify who you are etc... just lvl your own acct 1-60 is 3 days of playing hard if your pro ...

Hey cutie Senior Member

password cracker ?

very nice, hwo much ?

dragonz

you are "pro xper" but you are new to game... and you have low posts no one is gonna trust their account to you, if no one can vouch for you and you wont say who you are ingame then no one can verify who you are etc... just lvl your own acct 1-60 is 3 days of playing hard if your pro ...[/b]
    Who said im new to the game. Im new to xping for some one else, and like i said im getting back in to ko and i need somthing to do till a get a account.

I suggest u read and think properly

password cracker ?

very nice, hwo much ?[/b]
    I used it as a example. I dont have one or never want one cause i know wats it like to be hacked

tamachan

How do i prove my self?[/b]
    Password Cracker? good idea, why dont u get it and just hack someone since u speak as if its so easy to crack a password. No one is gonna let u exp on their account since that u mention Password Cracker.
    They all be afraid of you.

dragonz

I used it as an example to say im not going to scam you, im sry if it came across badly :/