need EXPER for lvl 79 rogue

This is a discussion on need EXPER for lvl 79 rogue within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The rogue is lvl 79 with 28% about and good items!! Im looking for a France guy that can help ...
Page: 1

Banned

The rogue is lvl 79 with 28% about and good items!! Im looking for a France guy that can help me to hit lvl 80 fast fast..

rules:

1- you are not allowed to purchase anything from Power Up Store and website, mean no g1 no premiuns ;

2- you are not allowed to spend money on the account, u cant buy items from merchants without ask first, you can only buy potions/Tp Sc if need ;

3- you cannot borrow/gift money/items to random/friends without ask to me the permission ;

4- you should always have respect for every player, mean no bad words/insults also if they act like noobs/idiots ^^ ;

5- your main job is exp but u can also have fun, just do a bit of exp first ^^ ;

6- you are not allowed to use any cheat/hack/proxy/bug abuse/whatever is agaist TOS ;

7- you cannot give account info to other people also friends ;

8- you cannot play/download/use anything that is about KnightOnline game but not released by K2 network, no private server for example ;

9- you cannot edit ANY Knight Online files also for fun like change glow color of some weapons.

If i notice or someone report to me something that broke 1 of this rules you will not have access to account anymore without any warn.
    If you want for your job a reward you have to specify it first so we can talk before start, this for avoid any problems after.

More info and security restriction will be released in msn anyway for now =>
    ONLY If u agree with all that rules and you come from France feel free to pm me your msn adress

do not pm me about change country, VPN and proxy thing coz ill not use/do it

ty

wow.. good luck getting a sharer man your pretty damn strict.. shit im not even that strict rofl<3 free bump

so what happen after 80? just wondering

Banned

so what happen after 80? just wondering[/b]
    if the exper will do a good job and he know also play rogue good he can keep play a bit on my char... if not he can get a reward in USD but he need specify it before

Banned

bumpppppppppp

Ametista

perche ti serve un exper francese ??? se te ne serve uno italiano fammi sapere..

Banned

perche ti serve un exper francese ??? se te ne serve uno italiano fammi sapere..[/b]
    Xchè il più delle volte gioca sul mio account un ragazzo francese, un mio amico, ed io sono quasi sempre impegnato con gli studi..
    Se cambio il country a italia lui non può + giocare. Che palle questa country limitazione ufff !!!

bump still looking!!! 32% now !!!! only 68% to do!!!

so what happen after 80? just wondering[/b]
    kick&#39;d

TheBloodyBeast

kick&#39;d[/b]
    no, exp till 80 100% h34r:

if the exper will do a good job and he know also play rogue good he can keep play a bit on my char... if not he can get a reward in USD but he need specify it before[/b]
    h34r:

I know enought french players to said its hard to find a good one... So best thing will be a reward I guess.
    Anyway, about 15 days and lvl 80... So I think useless now

Banned

bump 60% left