Need a European/Aussie/Late Night American Possibly for a GG Rogue

This is a discussion on Need a European/Aussie/Late Night American Possibly for a GG Rogue within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay, First off. 1 - You need to be able to follow the rules and guidelines of this clan. 2 ...
Page: 1

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Default Need a European/Aussie/Late Night American Possibly for a GG Rogue

Okay, First off.

1 - You need to be able to follow the rules and guidelines of this clan.
    2 - Secondly, if you haven't read ^, this account is in Undez, and so you must be a really good assassin. Account as of this post is level 70, so it's much higher than most people in Europa. You must have vouchers, and hopefully I already personally know you.
    3 - Timezone - We are looking for someone to play between 11:30 PM PST to 6 PM PST, maybe 12:30 to 5:30 if necessary, but around those times. Ofcourse we're not lame-o's and there's always exceptions and we're not assholes either so if you want to stay on, by all means.
    4 - You will be one of three people playing on the account. I am the American time-zoned player, and Viktor is the European time-zoned player. I cannot play while I sleep, and Viktor cannot play while he is at school, and that is the time you will be playing. (Refer to #3)
    5 - What do you expect from us? A very well geared sin, there will always be scrolls, premium, and the account will be extremely active. The account is in the best clan, also so you can expect really good players playing with you.
    6 - And finally, if one day you decide to quit the account and make your own, we will help you with gear that you have earned on the character. You are not expected to buy premium, KC, or babashop, we have all that handled.

PS: There are more clan rules, but you will get used to them as they are easy to understand. PM me on these forums for more details.

smasher u suck oke.

and i would play but i go to uni at that times so bb

fat scrub cunt.