Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

In need of good melees for dcz pk :P

This is a discussion on In need of good melees for dcz pk :P within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sweet ^^ just wot we were looking for, a GG warrior :P so basically our party consists of me on ...
Page: 2

Kain_the_heartbreaker

sweet ^^ just wot we were looking for, a GG warrior :P

so basically our party consists of me on lightning mage, rocker playing a bp, darc_lotus, a few GG sins like chimaria and lordbane. Sometimes I get another lightning mage or else another healer depending on the weather but we really needed a good tanker :P btw do u like gyverbitch hunting? cuz we do

Originally posted by Kain_the_heartbreaker
    btw do u like gyverbitch hunting? cuz we do
    fuckin' love it.... just another orc that will never 1v1 me

he's 1v1'd me a few times, but always malices me and slides then towns (gates) or gets tp'd out before he dies.

Err im a little nub at lvl 47 but i pwmoise ill get 57 clan me plz...

the names Parad1gm :wub:

Originally posted by Paradigm
    Err im a little nub at lvl 47 but i pwmoise ill get 57 clan me plz...

the names Parad1gm :wub:
    U need clan? I remade seraph for dcz and friends chars if u wanna join. :P But u would probly rape me aga u got IN IB and who knows what else. :wub: u know ur my favorite babashopper :wub:

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kain_the_heartbreaker
    btw do u like gyverbitch hunting? cuz we do
    fuckin' love it.... just another orc that will never 1v1 me [/b]
    It looks like "Gyverbitch Hunting" is becoming a sport in the human side of dcz

i need a new dcz clan to

cause shinigami, amity and sotong have an alliance now and the dcz is kinda inactif :-(

Vacy :wub: i still wish i had my old gear the kind i had on fountainhead... but sadly i sold it all only thing left is an Iron necklace lol... so yeh im kinda short on the jewellery but im gonna get paid soon who knows what might be on sale lol...
    Would love to be a part of seraph if u invite baba's like myself h43r:

Originally posted by simontjeuh
    i need a new dcz clan to

cause shinigami, amity and sotong have an alliance now and the dcz is kinda inactif :-(
    Which DCZ clan? ACrucialDetail or the 3rd Shini clan? :huh: ACD is pretty inactive because everyone is playing their main

Kain_the_heartbreaker

well im gonna go make a party healer and i think darc wants to get 60+ but he will bring in a new buffer to dcz. However this means we wont be pking as often in the next few weeks . Some may ask why would i waste time lvling a party healer? Well the answer is simple, gyver has one with her all the time ^^.

Oh and rocker is making a dcz clan i hear, ill ask him to name it gyverhunters

p.s simon wot class are u and robin? and parad1gm wot class is ur dcz?

im rogue, noob gear but my frags r ok (ks ftw :-))

robin is platetank buffer

has around 800 ac 57 dd and 4 k hp at lvl 54 :-)

Kain_the_heartbreaker

lmao, u guys have way better gear than me and darc :P
    Hopefully we wont be the weak link when we play together :P

pssttt im only using crimson +6, crimson sd boots/dd helm +6 and elixir +6 atm LMAO, cant really afford better gear and waiting for the economy to screw up after xms event , dont tell anyone, the orcs dont know it yet :P

my rogue has fp +7 , quest acc and md +7 ^^
    ap around 1K and defence around 600
    so not that good

and u have more weapon defences on ur dcz mage then me on my main mage XD
    i have 0 xD

but yea after my exams give me a call when u see me in dcz, wont be in it for a while now.

Kain_the_heartbreaker

for sure man, me and darc are gonna lvl our mains and make that party healer so we wont be in dcz that often either
    Btw the party healer's name is ScrollsR4nubs :P

Default Re: In need of good melees for dcz pk :P

Originally posted by Kain_the_heartbreaker
    OK, due to popular demand, I am going to inject proper English into my post. Here it goes:

Hi, me and my real life friend, whose forum name is NZ_maverick, need some decent melee players to player kill with in Dies Ardream. Our timezone is gmt+13 (rolling on the floor laughing, New Zealand is apparently the earliest 'proper' country in the world) and we usually player kill in the afternoon after 1pm. Bfd, Silverblade, Erev are usually asleep during that time so that it is really hard to party with them and as a result we are unable to own orcs at a satisfiable rate (crying emoticon). I play a support/lightning intelligence mage titled Freezingfire (misleading name for the win). I don't know if you've seen that name pop up on the kill list and NZ_maverick plays on Darc_lotus who is a 1500 buffer with no malice. I think we have better skills than ur average human otherwise im sure Bfd, Silverblade and them wouldn't put up with us ^^. We are mainly looking for skilled warriors/rogues who player kill often but we also welcome other classes as well especially full debuffers :P. I guess if you're interested in playing with us, drop a post here or send me a private message. And by the way, like Silver said, you have to be prepared to put up with my awesome teleport timing.

Thanks guys I hope to see you all in game :P
    p.s Boss loot will be shared evenly throughout the party but dont try to ninja it :angry: *(that is if we can even get bosses... heard that new hack tells ppl when bosses spawn *<_< )
    ello
    andyjh here :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast