Need Hardcore exper for the 75 rogue

This is a discussion on Need Hardcore exper for the 75 rogue within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok here we go . I am Rob/ MelodicMinor a lvl 75 rogue in the server dies and i have ...
Page: 1

Banned

Ok here we go . I am Rob/ MelodicMinor a lvl 75 rogue in the server dies and i have been pking alot lately and i have to start to exp the account . Need help with that cause im in school and ..getting in trouble so lol yea i need a exper that plays alot ..my time zone is GMT-5

You Need :
    . to be differnt time zone as me..like when i go to bed you wake up or somthing cause if ur same/close to same time zone it wont work
    . he somehow wants 15% a day on a 75 so im going to have to get it v armor exp..you can buy YOUR OWN SCROLLS and pk only after you get exp done
    . im a nice guy lol but if you have like no post im just going to bump it or laugh at you sorry this account to important to me
    . im in a turk clan cause i got turk friends in there Equal ..they exp alot so that will help ...
    . you have to have msn ( no shit)

PK : ok about the pk thing . Like you read you can pk whenever AFTER you got your exp done.. if there is a war that day and you didnt get your exp done..its ok go to war and have fun but please get the exp..
    The 15% shit : idk how this will work but it has silver prem and i need to get kc soon for some exp c v armor...

any more needed info you can contact me at [email protected]

ps im looknig for a dlw to play while the other exper is exping :P

Jacoli

Bump for amazing friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He really needs your help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacoli

Bump for amazing friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He really needs your help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

you letting someone on the account when account not yours ?

up for the noobie.. smoke less weed and your troubles will go away !!!

Bukowski

+ if you dont get 15% per day you have to submit to daily canings singapore style, so exp exp exp or else!!

Jacoli

Alright noobs listen, its the OWNERS request to have two EXpers on the account. So dont question that.

Up

Banned

vandy..please bud if you want to ask me somthing..im on msn..you dont need to post on ko4life lol ..... and yes javi wants me to find a exper in 2 days..and he wants 15% a day...which mean ew 24/7 and i cant do that lol ...so im talk to him about that..but still need a exper please..no flames cause there are no point..if u want to know somthing...add me on msn ..dont be noob and try to get ur post up [email protected]

kdoyle32

dont worry vandy is a forum whore i bet you he will flam about my reply i dont even know him and he annoys me

Banned

humm my nigga durty bp lvling with me...he has been a friend for over a year so ..dont bump or anything to thing post..till i need new exper ;P if i do