Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need a HARDCORE xper 24/7 xp party will pay for lvl's

This is a discussion on Need a HARDCORE xper 24/7 xp party will pay for lvl's within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok sence i work alote and only can play about 4/5 hours aday if that any more, and i need ...
Page: 1

Dizzle13

Ok sence i work alote and only can play about 4/5 hours aday if that any more, and i need a hardcore xper I will buy everything need'ed as of pots money scrolls and ect, I am willing to pay the person to lvl my priest to 70+ right now i have a bp at lvl 62 at 45% ares sever and human side and i will give a in+0 and a we+0 for geting me to lvl 70+ or so, if some one is willing to go for this challenge let me know and we can work out a offer or something, and xper needs over 10 vouchers that are not all your clannies or friends Let me know in a pm if anyone wants to do this for me THANKS for your time

Dizzle13

No one want a in+0 and a we+0?

Dizzle13

guess no one wants this challenge?

The king. Senior Member

Ok sence i work alote and only can play about 4/5 hours aday if that any more, and i need a hardcore xper I will buy everything need'ed as of pots money scrolls and ect, I am willing to pay the person to lvl my priest to 70+ right now i have a bp at lvl 62 at 45% ares sever and human side and i will give a in+0 and a we+0 for geting me to lvl 70+ or so, if some one is willing to go for this challenge let me know and we can work out a offer or something, and xper needs over 10 vouchers that are not all your clannies or friends Let me know in a pm if anyone wants to do this for me THANKS for your time[/b]
    why do u not sell in and we for usd and buy a 70+ for the money?

Dizzle13

i have tried 2 times and got scammed both times on the deals and i dont want to try to buy account ever again

abdeucethree

i have tried 2 times and got scammed both times on the deals and i dont want to try to buy account ever again[/b]
    hmm, you should prolly search for more trustworthy guys? maybe make a topic about them in the trustability section also. ofc idk anything about you, but be more precautionary, there are still good guns out there just have to find them =]

Dizzle13

hmm, you should prolly search for more trustworthy guys? maybe make a topic about them in the trustability section also. ofc idk anything about you, but be more precautionary, there are still good guns out there just have to find them =][/b]
    Yea i know

Dizzle13

TTT

i wouldnt trust the 'player trustability' section too much, its mostly peoples clannies that are just posting stuff about them, people maybe they have talked to once lol

GL free bump-

Dizzle13

TTT

DeHealer

Up

dragunmaster

free up and gl, last time I tried to get some1 to exp my account it happened to be the original owner and he took all my sealed items from me

free up and gl, last time I tried to get some1 to exp my account it happened to be the original owner and he took all my sealed items from me [/b]
    Exactly what happened to me when i was selling my account + items sealed on it xDDDD

Dizzle13

Exactly what happened to me when i was selling my account + items sealed on it xDDDD[/b]
    but no one knows the info and this account was made by me from lvl1 and i am gold with all items seald even red chest's xD

psychichigh

free up and gl, last time I tried to get some1 to exp my account it happened to be the original owner and he took all my sealed items from me [/b]
    Kinda what happened to me, except it was a friend of mine that wanted to use the account, and somehow he managed to unseal the items without gold prem...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast