Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Need help Badly!

This is a discussion on Need help Badly! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :\ ive played pathos for like what 3 months:| i got a full +2 rb chittin set and dual +7 ...
Page: 2

BlackLabel

:\ ive played pathos for like what 3 months:| i got a full +2 rb chittin set and dual +7 shards soo um not that hard :|

sexy Owa

fending for yourself isnt difficult -.- i have no respect for those who would openly leech off other people who did earn what they have those people i call beggars, go farm some shamans on that lvl 72 priest you may have bought and work for your own things.

Aba

I have this person on my msn O_o fuck I wish I could get on msn I'd tell you guys who this is.

and wtf O_o obviously a bogus bullshit post man

Th3Gam3

HAHAHAAHAH BEGGAR

blueduck

I have this person on my msn O_o fuck I wish I could get on msn I'd tell you guys who this is.
    and wtf O_o obviously a bogus bullshit post man[/b]
    lol ownt.. this guy is dumb.. and nothing is wrong with begging i ask all my friends for a $1 a day.. and it works just say i need to buy condoms lol for some how it works

lol its the easiet thing in the world to make friends in ko

i can only imagine, what issues u have in rl lol

i need items 2 but dont see me complaining -.-

lol its the easiet thing in the world to make friends in ko

i can only imagine, what issues u have in rl lol[/b]
    Lol really.
    Just shout "ANYONE SPEAK ENGLISH?"
    And you'll have some friends

LOL ok, ya this guy seems to be a douche then.

hey blacklabel, this is kind of off topic but i just saw your sig and im pretty sure surdock is a mage. dont mean to be an ass, just letting you know.

as to the topic, im curious to see what this guy will respond with since people have found his buying post. instead of posting a sob story and trying to get people to feel sorry for you, try to ask around for people to party with, maybe try joining a clan. be proactive instead of saying youve had bad luck and expecting strangers to give you valuable items in the game for no reason.

Ok first of all that topic for the priest was for some one else not me, i said i would post on here see if anyone had any. Its not for me, and how am i bullshitting, wdf, i just ask for somehelp and people jump down my throat. Nevermind then, i thought this forum was a fun forum and to help people out, god damn, So sorry for fucking posting for some help, If people flame me on here, then i will not come back you guys might not give a fuck but whatever,k be douche bags to me. So sorry for posting on these forums and Bye Bye all, unless you guys can respect people asking for just a little help. And i do Pm me people they are like no 70+ this and that, So any one have a response? i thought not.

FattySin

I have a response, actually.

The cold hard truth... If you can't live life alone, you aren't going to get very far. People work for their items, which can be worth alot of money, which means they obviously won't give them to you in most cases, and if your that lazy you can't even try to get something... Then how are you going to be when you have to get a job or so? You have to work alone there most of the time, unless your called in for a meeting. ( I'm guessing your around 12-13 years old, seeing the way you speak and type )

Just because you " can't get in a clan " as you say, it doesn't mean your supposed to sit back and let people's word bring you down... Learn to take a few hits, you'll need to be tough in the future if you think thats bad.

Edit: And a bit to add... Had to make some food quick. I have been playing since late November of 2004, right? Well, around November of 2006 I got my first unique item, given to me from KokoGG, since I helped him out with something. The only reason it took me so long to get one, is because I played on and off those 2 years, and if you expect to get anything out of the game, you must be very persistent. In the long run, you may get something nice.

maliluki

he may be a beggar a douche bag and idk what else , but.....DAMN how can u flame ppl that easily
    its like sum1 says : Hi to all ppl im buying a dv +7.
    The ppl : DIE NOOOB!!! md +9 is better than dv +7 ure a nooob!!!
    seriously i mean DAMN

FattySin

Actually, people flame others that easily because of what I said. We worked hard for our items, and it seems SixthSense hasn't worked quite hard enough to get his own. If he doesn't show that he worked hard, or has done anything for us that would make us want to give him our items, why the hell would people give up their stuff?

And your example is... Well.. I've never even seen that happen.

Anyways, with good items, comes greed. Mali, if you had good items, plenty of uniques, etc... I highly doubt you would give anything to him, if he hasn't done anything for you. Don't say you will, because greed becomes a major factor with MMORPGs.

maliluki

its called sarcasm.and i dont speak bout this guy only im talkin general

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast