Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Need help Badly!

This is a discussion on Need help Badly! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if i knew him a bit i would give him sumthing but not like IN or that; i'd give him ...
Page: 3

maliluki

if i knew him a bit i would give him sumthing but not like IN or that; i'd give him sumthing like a kekuri ring

EpsaNomaly

fattysin said it all, he's completely correct about greed in this game

although u need help, first start by saying "Hey, I play this server, and I'm lookin for some active guys who would like to add me to their clans and start bein friends" or something like that. but in a game like ko, just saying "Hey guys, I've played 3 years but suck and am not in a clan and have no friends, can someone give me some items and start being friends?".

im not trying to be rude or sarcastic in any sense, i just think that ur approach was terrible for what ur now trying to say is ur goal.

maliluki

yah o.O

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

Do the forgotten temple's, lvl 46-59 is easier, but i think it's a 1-5 shot that you will get a unique out of a green chest?

sexy Owa

anywho i dont think he will be begging anymore... lets just let this topic die kk? :/ earn your stuff dont take from others who have.

ok i just got out of work, Ok then Fuck you all, Bye to these gay forums, i have been asking for a clan on any server but no 70+ blah blah blah..

Im asking nicely, Is there any one out there that can clan me and be friends?

_

Yea....

sexy Owa

baba part of the process of getting people to join you into a clan is you getting them to like you -.- and to do that i highely recomend NOT being a beggar, earning your own keep, and respecting what other people have earned for themselves and not you. your call to leave the forums, nobody likes a beggar anyhow

baba part of the process of getting people to join you into a clan is you getting them to like you -.- and to do that i highely recomend NOT being a beggar, earning your own keep, and respecting what other people have earned for themselves and not you. your call to leave the forums, nobody likes a beggar anyhow[/b]
    Wdf i didnt ask for items and if i did sorry, im looking for some clan to help me LEVEL, and Bosss hunts and this and that , damn

WafflesAndCocaine

im not trying to flame but this is just annoying me , go in the game and meet somone its very simple , and fattysin is a PIMP nice responses lol. time flys when you play this game , i cant beleive how long i have been on it, off and on ofc but i could have gotten a job or something and maybe be further in life right now. but nope good luck getting some help sixthsense just try not to seem so desperate. 3 years is long time i have been here for almost that same amount of time. id quit but i love owning people in ardream to much and im addicted to killing turks i duno why i just am. peace.

Yea that dosent help me at all, w.e. thanks tho?

SillyHo

your idea of saying sorry is to say fuck you???? LOL there are plenty of clans on ares that would like that style...sadly mine is not one of them.

Try not being so aggressive/defensive when people speak to you/about you. Then find a person that speaks your language and party them (idea here is to be around a spot that is close to your level of monstor, if you are 52 rogue hanging around trons or blades etc). Ask this person after they party you for a while if its OK to add them to friends. Then party them again and if they are truly nice begin talking about clans etc. Most of the fellas and fellettes hit it right, it isnt that hard to make friends here....if your not a douche bag.

W.e Im not begging just asking for some assistance, W.e

Banned

rofl

help pls iron belt pls^^

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast