NEED HELP CAPE QUEST MANES NEED WAR AND HEALER

This is a discussion on NEED HELP CAPE QUEST MANES NEED WAR AND HEALER within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first id like 2 say hello. me and my friends made a clan and we are g3. and we have ...
Page: 1

matesz01477

first id like 2 say hello. me and my friends made a clan and we are g3. and we have no real good ppl for cape quest. WE are really hoping for a willing warrior and healer i have undying and 200ac. we have a sin that is drian. so if any1 could help us we are called thehated pm satanseed in game on manes 1 after servers come back on if any1 could help us. whenever we can b on we will b there if u are willing plz post here. pm me here or send a letter in game i will get back 2 u asap.

Behind_U

lol? do u have enough np? np grade pls?

matesz01477

lol? do u have enough np? np grade pls?[/b]
    ya we have grade 3 we got this dcz rouge that quit ko or like on vacation something like that and he has 160k np solo so we are g3.

see were not lvling as much as we are trying 2 make money.

matesz01477

no high lvls willing 2 help ouch. or is there no high lvl english ppl checkign this post.

venom

If a member is leaving his old clan the clan the clan he donated np's to loose it and he only get 30% back so noone will leave the old clan. ull prolly have to find someone clanleess.