Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Ok so here is the low down

This is a discussion on Ok so here is the low down within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a level 77 48.xx% on deiz atm, that I'm needing some help exping.I blew out my knee, and ...
Page: 1

Beast&Harlot

I have a level 77 48.xx% on deiz atm, that I'm needing some help exping.I blew out my knee, and I'm trying to focus on school, so KOL isn't a huge priority right now.I'm looking for someone who can do like 5% a day, and after that you can do some pk, boss hunt, or farm.(PK will be kinda limited due to lack of USD atm thanks to my knee.)The warrior is decent geared, and in a great human clan :wub: NewHope.Pots will be provided that is not a problem, and all items are sealed.I live in the U.S.A. in central time zone**Think I'm like -5 or -6**(Not sure on the GMT(+/-) stuff).To earn the privilage of exping my warrior you will need to have vouchers,over 200 posts, and be known by other legit people who are well known on ko4life.Also vent/MSN is a must!

Ok so here is a run down on the rules/stipulations:
    Exp daily:5%Minimum 46239083495783%max :P
    Pk/Farm/Boss:After daily exp is met
    Vent:must have also must have mic(Must speak english might want to put that in there )
    Times:Need someone who can exp while I'm asleep and while I'm at school(Usualy asleep/off game by 12am central time(usualy in bf till then), then I'm not outta school and home until 3:45pm cental time.

To contact me for more information, you can pm me here on ko4life, or post on this topic and I'll get back to you.

Thank You
    --FeelGoodInc

Edit:
    IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST ON MY TOPIC BITCHING ABOUT ME ASKING FOR 5% LEARN HOW TO EXP AND GET THE FUCK OFF MY TOPIC!I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT 5% IS NOT THAT HARD CONSIDERING IN A DS PARTY I CAN DO 3% IN 2-3 HOURS!SO GET OVER YOUR SEVES IF YOU DONT LIKE THE EXP REQUIERMENT I'M ASKING FOR THEN DON'T FUCKING POST ON HERE OR DON'T APPLY TO PLAY MY CHARACTER EASY AS THAT!

ChaosOmen

hmmmmmm goodluck with that. those are some crazy requirements

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

hmmmmmm goodluck with that. those are some crazy requirements[/b]
    indeed 5% on lvl 77 is alot :P

Beast&Harlot

indeed 5% on lvl 77 is alot :P[/b]
    Not with plat premi, in 2 hours yesterday i did almost 3% its not really that hard.

ChaosOmen

ill do it!!!!

Beast&Harlot

ill do it!!!![/b]
    I've been telling you no for the like last year so I'll say it again NO!

MiniDaz

dude i wud xp it for ya u knw i wud but 5% per day is a killer for me n u knw it so gd luck n a free bump :wub:

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I&#39;ll do 5% a day, but towards lvl 70 instead of 80 Bump, get this nub to 80... I don&#39;t aoe for him anymore so he needs something else... <3

Beast&amp;Harlot

I&#39;ll do 5% a day, but towards lvl 70 instead of 80 Bump, get this nub to 80... I don&#39;t aoe for him anymore so he needs something else... <3[/b]
    :wub: yea I miss the good Ol&#39; AOE parties xD

Beast&amp;Harlot

up up

Beast&amp;Harlot

h34r:

Banned

bump for noob

Beast&amp;Harlot

h34r: h34r:

Beast&amp;Harlot

:blink:

MiniDaz