Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

NEED HELP EXPING TO 80 - DIEZ - ASSASSIN. Serious expers only pls 7%+ / day

This is a discussion on NEED HELP EXPING TO 80 - DIEZ - ASSASSIN. Serious expers only pls 7%+ / day within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; serious expers? u mean whores with no lives... Better to look during the summer, find a kid who is going ...
Page: 8

Aba

serious expers? u mean whores with no lives... Better to look during the summer, find a kid who is going through that "i wanna play KO for the rest of my life phase" take a nap for 2 months and boom your 80.[/b]

exactly what I&#39;m looking for, thanks for highlighting it <_<

exactly what I&#39;m looking for, thanks for highlighting it <_<[/b]
    It&#39;s not summer yet. YOU need to look out of your window :lol: .

Aba

bump

Banned

Up for Aba :P

(btw, did u want me to make a other sig? u never posted some other pics for me xD)

bazzeeka

not that hard m8 .... wer 76 now and i work more then u goto skool 6 days a week :| and still manage to go out and get absolutly trashed :lol: i dont know why u need someone thatz LaZy dude. + ur expecting someone to do 10% a day :\ those kind of partys are not allways there because of timezones Goodluck ur ganna find ur self sacking the first contestent bump!

Aba

Up for Aba :P

(btw, did u want me to make a other sig? u never posted some other pics for me xD)[/b]

ooo I forgot, check the topic

not that hard m8 .... wer 76 now and i work more then u goto skool 6 days a week :| and still manage to go out and get absolutly trashed :lol: i dont know why u need someone thatz LaZy dude. + ur expecting someone to do 10% a day :\ those kind of partys are not allways there because of timezones Goodluck ur ganna find ur self sacking the first contestent bump![/b]

:P I envy you guys bazz, you, and khron were always so damn good at exping

and yeah I already sacked a few h34r:

_Boomsheeka_

:P I envy you guys bazz, you, and khron were always so damn good at exping[/b]

I&#39;m pretty good at XPing too When I can find a party in my timezone

Good luck ABA

Aba

I&#39;m pretty good at XPing too When I can find a party in my timezone

Good luck ABA[/b]

hey USA boom h34r:

are you active again?

Jacoli

lol I make 10 % a day on my account (73 75 73)

Yeah you just need to hook the right ones (sometimes the est ones dont always have 100 + posts)

_Boomsheeka_

Yeah, im active, but only for 2-3 nights a week. Its been like that for over a year now. I wasn&#39;t spending enough time with my wife and kids , so I dont play quite as much.

The last 2-3 weeks ive been offline because I have moved, and its been a bitch getting internet at the new house. Hopefully Wednesday it will get installed, and I wont have any of those Satellite latency issues Wireless FTW

and btw................

Bump for GG

Aba

lol I make 10 % a day on my account (73 75 73)
    Yeah you just need to hook the right ones (sometimes the est ones dont always have 100 + posts)[/b]
    I&#39;m willing to take anyone if they can show me some proof that they&#39;re trustable :P I don&#39;t really care if they have 5k posts or 10, if their trustability post comes out nicely then that&#39;s good enough for me

Yeah, im active, but only for 2-3 nights a week. Its been like that for over a year now. I wasn&#39;t spending enough time with my wife and kids , so I dont play quite as much.

The last 2-3 weeks ive been offline because I have moved, and its been a bitch getting internet at the new house. Hopefully Wednesday it will get installed, and I wont have any of those Satellite latency issues Wireless FTW

and btw................

Bump for GG[/b]

awesome...you guys should come human

thanks for the bump too kanka

Aba

bump

Phosgene

up
    cmon

Aba

bump before they kick me out of the library

stupid collaboration day..

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I couldn&#39;t find anyone who could commit to 7+% every day when I was searching for an xper.

So I added a few trustable people, asked everyone to get 2+% per day and, including my 2%, we&#39;re making 8+% EVERY day.

It really is a lot to ask of 1 person to get that much % every day, so perhaps consider splitting the responsibility between 2/3 trustable people and yourself.

Your character is amazing and the pk should be reward enough, the problem is arranging the right people in the right timezones.

But it really IS possbile, that&#39;s how I&#39;m managing my account right now.

Just a suggestion since you&#39;re still bumping this post 6 weeks later.

Good luck and bump.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast