Need help exping my warrior

This is a discussion on Need help exping my warrior within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yea, i need help exping my warrior on pathos. Currently lvl71.35 but main goal is get lvl75. I can exp ...
Page: 1

Yea, i need help exping my warrior on pathos. Currently lvl71.35 but main goal is get lvl75. I can exp about 4 hours a day but in weekends i can exp bit more. I have to work mondays to friday from 0800am - 1600pm, so thats why i cant exp so much everyday. My timezone is GMT +2.

Warrior is pretty good geared and i will buy gold prem and seal all items. You can pk everyday if u want...ofc if you will exp my warrior . You can also keep every boss drop from cz if u want. I have thought getting about 5-10% a day. Weekends more. Warrior is in one of the top5 clans in pathos so its pretty easy to get exp party.

If youre interested pm me. YOU HAVE TO have vouchers. Users with 0 post...dont even bother sending pm.

3thos

papasmurf?

i shall find out what warrior it is.

reason: just for my own pleasure, so dont be freaked out.

Jacoli

Yea, i need help exping my warrior on pathos. Currently lvl71.35 but main goal is get lvl75. I can exp about 4 hours a day but in weekends i can exp bit more. I have to work mondays to friday from 0800am - 1600pm, so thats why i cant exp so much everyday. My timezone is GMT +2.

Warrior is pretty good geared and i will buy gold prem and seal all items. You can pk everyday if u want...ofc if you will exp my warrior . You can also keep every boss drop from cz if u want. I have thought getting about 5-10% a day. Weekends more. Warrior is in one of the top5 clans in pathos so its pretty easy to get exp party.

If youre interested pm me. YOU HAVE TO have vouchers. Users with 0 post...dont even bother sending pm.[/b]

Bump for GG

btw I know some EXPers who can EXP your account just add me to MSn [email protected]

UnderMyDick

ahi check the pm

BUMP

You wanna know how hard it is to read the text with ur Avatar ?

abdeucethree

You wanna know how hard it is to read the text with ur Avatar ? [/b]
    rofl omg +1 that booty is so secksii :wub:

Mä voin auttaa pk :P