Seeking Clannies

This is a discussion on Seeking Clannies within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :wub: The Raven Clan is seeking people to join,,,, We dont care if you are english ,turkish ,french ect. as ...
Page: 1

Ickeras

:wub: The Raven Clan is seeking people to join,,,, We dont care if you are english ,turkish ,french ect. as long as we can speak the same words & know what your saying , thats peachy with me . 70+ is what we are looking for. Vent info will be given to you as soon as you are in.

The Raven Vent is an open vent & has space for an other clan. If you are a clan in need of a vent to use pls let me know & we can talk about maken you a spot,,It will have a password for you so that no one can just come in channels ++ Clan leader will be give Admin powers.

On behalf of all the Raven clan Ty for taken the time to read this.
    PM: IckerasTheGod ,,,But on Wednesdays & Sundays I am on my DLW DarkVapour .

Ickeras

bee bop bee bop,,bump bump

Ickeras

bump :wacko:

Ickeras

Thumbs down

:P

flamthrow

best of luck, bump

Ickeras

best of luck, bump[/b]
    Thx looks kinda like I need it :huh: Would like to know why I'm not to well liked. Never did anything to anyone. But hey keep the hate mail comen gives me some thing to read

BUMP BUMP