Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for an EXPer for girakon.

This is a discussion on Looking for an EXPer for girakon. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As topic says, looking for an EXPer for girakon lvl 64 warrior, i have school and work soo i dont ...
Page: 1

iLLiM

As topic says, looking for an EXPer for girakon lvl 64 warrior, i have school and work soo i dont have that much time to play.
    I need someone that is active and will do at least a minimum percentage which we'll talk about and you can pk or do as you please after, (wars are fine).
    I provide Gold prem and everything is sealed, scammers/noobs dont bother pming me.
    Must be known, decent on a warrior, and have more than enough legit vouches. PM me here for my msn if you are interested
    btw SERIOUSLY, NO NOOBS <_<

HotAsIce

pm&#39;d

3thos

As topic says, looking for an EXPer for girakon lvl 64 warrior, i have school and work soo i dont have that much time to play.
    I need someone that is active and will do at least a minimum percentage which we&#39;ll talk about and you can pk or do as you please after, (wars are fine).
    I provide Gold prem and everything is sealed, scammers/noobs dont bother pming me.
    Must be known, decent on a warrior, and have more than enough legit vouches. PM me here for my msn if you are interested [/b]
    pmed

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

pmed[/b]

+1

So hard to find serious sharer atm

yossi777

upupupupupup
    becarefull i got scam by 1 that my friend vouch for him :/

idan1020

man go msn and thunder מה קורה ? d:

yossi777

i am fine idan ^.- free bump for u illim

Banned

nah .. he gay =/
    he will share with you a char then will change for some one else... he even has a 2nd player.. RisaAgaint...
    if you will no do in a day 30%+ your out... in a big. bad sharer.. take care <_<

iLLiM

nah .. he gay =/
    he will share with you a char then will change for some one else... he even has a 2nd player.. RisaAgaint...
    if you will no do in a day 30%+ your out... in a big. bad sharer.. take care <_<[/b]
    i kicked you off because you couldnt do even 2% a day. You did one 20% from MY cz quest using MY SCROLLS. I need someone that puts as much effort as I do and not waste scrolls and time. My clan was also complaining about you so i made the logical choice before you actually did anything good to my account. ANYWAYS over 7 offers and only choosing the best =/.

Banned

i kicked you off because you couldnt do even 2% a day. You did one 20% from MY cz quest using MY SCROLLS. I need someone that puts as much effort as I do and not waste scrolls and time. My clan was also complaining about you so i made the logical choice before you actually did anything good to my account. ANYWAYS over 7 offers and only choosing the best =/.[/b]
    hahahh what a nub =/
    i did everyday more than 5% then 3 days i was get rdy for school, so didnt did nothing :angry:
    and clan complain.. its freaking bullshits =/
    i was logging on ZerOo and Rein was on your war... and i asked him : why you kick of the 3rd player w/o tell him who am i...
    he said coz clan complain... i ask who did ? he said all clan...
    then all clan said , lol he nice gg and i was ROFL so YARAK EM YALLA/Siktir git.. w/e <_<

RiseAgainst_

hahahh what a nub =/
    i did everyday more than 5% then 3 days i was get rdy for school, so didnt did nothing :angry:
    and clan complain.. its freaking bullshits =/
    i was logging on ZerOo and Rein was on your war... and i asked him : why you kick of the 3rd player w/o tell him who am i...
    he said coz clan complain... i ask who did ? he said all clan...
    then all clan said , lol he nice gg and i was ROFL so YARAK EM YALLA/Siktir git.. w/e <_<[/b]
    Yea sure whatever u say is right. If you have an issue with illim pm him stop spamming, dont be annoyin, thanks.

UP

Banned

Yea sure whatever u say is right. If you have an issue with illim pm him stop spamming, dont be annoyin, thanks.

UP[/b]
    _-!-_ ? :unsure:

RiseAgainst_

Lol up up <3

HotAsIce

UP!

Talked with him on MSN, hes a GG, hope you get what your looking for

iLLiM

<3 hotasice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast