Need a little powa levelin c-west

This is a discussion on Need a little powa levelin c-west within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I made a char on c-west from scratch and it would be awesome if someone could help me out ...
Page: 1

So I made a char on c-west from scratch and it would be awesome if someone could help me out a little bit to get me started. Or maybe even gift a couple of noob items. I&#39;m not a needy whiny baby, anything you do would help <3. I can&#39;t really offer anything as im starting from nothing. :unsure: Maybe my love is sufficient for someone. h34r: Or, if anyone has another suggestion of a server to start feel free, I just dont want to play a server where everyones already 80.

ChocolateMints

So I made a char on c-west from scratch and it would be awesome if someone could help me out a little bit to get me started. Or maybe even gift a couple of noob items. I&#39;m not a needy whiny baby, anything you do would help <3. I can&#39;t really offer anything as im starting from nothing. :unsure: Maybe my love is sufficient for someone. h34r: Or, if anyone has another suggestion of a server to start feel free, I just dont want to play a server where everyones already 80.[/b]
    you vould wait a couple days and wait till new server is out and start scratch with everone

Vacy, you human or orc on C-West?

Vacy, you human or orc on C-West? [/b]
    Human. 8)

And I don&#39;t feel like starting on a new server while fighting for xp spots and gear but thanks. :P

You sir, are crazy :P Cwest is getting empty when the new server is here.

You sir, are crazy :P Cwest is getting empty when the new server is here.[/b]
    Fer serial?

Bah maybe its best to start on new server then, will be tough to level for a while tho.

Yeah, I probably wouldn&#39;t recommend starting from scratch on C-West because its pretty empty at the moment. It does however have a nice laid-back feel to it though, if you get a 70+ and just pk occasionally h34r:

The biggest fight I&#39;ve had in CZ during the 2 weeks I&#39;ve been back on KO so far was 5 of us (my human party) vs about 2 and a half orc parties.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

u know if i start new server with u we would get dragon symbol/first lvl 70/80/top clan leader position/best sex ever that kind of shit.

now lets just pray the server starts at.. urm.. november.

u know if i start new server with u we would get dragon symbol/first lvl 70/80/top clan leader position/best sex ever that kind of shit.

now lets just pray the server starts at.. urm.. november.[/b]
    Hhaha... well I&#39;ll be 75 by november then u can get us 80 XD

Hhaha... well I&#39;ll be 75 by november then u can get us 80 XD[/b]
    no u&#39;ll be like lvl 40, lol.

Fine, I&#39;ll be lvl 40 then u can get us to 80. h34r:

hell no i&#39;m done with lvlin for this game. i might&#39;ve if the market section isn&#39;t so dead without usd transactions but as u can see lvling is a complete waste of time now.

Banned

Yo, if ur still tryin to level up, and you&#39;re human, you can tag along with us. We might have room in BF/DK parties, just gotta hit me up and lemme know. PM Sanctiss in game.