found one close plx

This is a discussion on found one close plx within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; only trustable and gg player.....
Page: 1

MrNelson

only trustable and gg player..

SilicoN

Go solo :lol:
    Or if you got a IRL bud to share with ya... Cuse you might get problems :mellow:

MrNelson

i know, but i got school 2 >_< but ill might get an irl friend 2 share with if not ill find a trustable one

KutiS

How can u prove that u are trustable ur self?u just joined here

SilicoN

i know, but i got school 2 >_< but ill might get an irl friend 2 share with if not ill find a trustable one[/b]
    Got school too, nps here :P Just do your homework alot earlier then you&#39;ll have more time :lol:

MrNelson

Got school too, nps here :P Just do your homework alot earlier then you&#39;ll have more time :lol:[/b]

i dont got any homework but i can play like 10-11h everyday and need a nice guy that can play the rest of the day/night

MrNelson

How can u prove that u are trustable ur self?u just joined here[/b]

cant prove that yep i just joined here.. i need a trustable cuz iam gonna give id pw pin seal-unseal pw.. email 2 acc.. everything.. so.. u guys just has 2 trust me

SilicoN

Dude, 10-11h is enough rofl :lol: Dun need a sharer :lol:

MrNelson

maby already got one ill make new topic if i need new one

rostoen1990

This guy scammed all my items on my rogue in Girakon and delited all quest jewlery on my character, yesterday!

I did not use the account much, and he did not get so good items, funniest thing was I had my best items on the lvl 1 character on same account. but he was not smart enuff to figuer that out. :lol:

I have the fealing this is not his only account in Ko4life <_<

MrNelson

wtf ? wtf r u talking about >_< why do u lie :S

rostoen1990

hope no1 els get scammed by this guy. just close this topic and put him in cheater section :angry: