Need a personal priest?

This is a discussion on Need a personal priest? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear KO player, Some information about myself I'm Alex L'Espoir and I live in the Netherlands. I played USKO for ...
Page: 1

Lespoir

Dear KO player,

Some information about myself
    I'm Alex L'Espoir and I live in the Netherlands. I played USKO for 2 years and quitted a year ago.
    Now I'm back and I'm looking for someone, read more about this below.

My request
    I played priest for 2 years in usko and myko and got alot of experience in playing a priest.
    I want to restart in a new server and I'm looking for a exp/pk buddy
    I will list the advantages about this

Advantages:
    - You never need to find an english speaking priest because that is way to hard at this moment in knightonline with all turks
    - I will always assist you in everything and you will never have to worry about dying.
    - I got ventrilo and teamspeak which makes communication easy during exping/pking

Disadvantages:
    - You will need to help me level up since I'm starting from the scratch
    - Time zones can be a problem but maybe not

When I played I was a bp and could never find an english speaking priest that could save my ass from getting raped in cz but now I'm going INT priest and I want to save someone's ass from getting raped in cz and have alot of fun.

You may think now:
    - Why should I trust him? When I help him he can just leave me and then I'm screwed
    - Maybe he's going to scam me

Well I can assure you that I never leave friends alone or people that helped me, I will always be ready to help any friend. And I'm not going to scam someone because I'm not going to give up a friend for some virtual items.

I hope someone will help me and we can become great friends

If you are interested in my offer you can add me to msn, my msn is [email protected]

I'm going to work now and will be back in 5 hours or so so I won't be online till 20.30 (GMT+1)

Yours sincerely,
    Alex L'Espoir

Lespoir

Well I'm back from work and I see nobody responded sadly so a little bump for my topic

Jacoli

It would be better if you could include: level of your priest, server of your priest.

Lespoir

It would be better if you could include: level of your priest, server of your priest.[/b]
    Do me a little favour, before you post read my entire post

I quote

"Disadvantages:
    - You will need to help me level up since I'm starting from the scratch
    - Time zones can be a problem but maybe not"

Thank you

gl, en welke server had je gedacht? om te starten?

and i already got my personal prist - > robintjeuh2

Lespoir

gl, en welke server had je gedacht? om te starten?

and i already got my personal prist - > robintjeuh2 [/b]
    I don't know wich server because I'm looking for a partner and to bad you already have a partner

(Btw ik had een 64 bp op Diez maar verkocht )