way to unseal krowaz

This is a discussion on way to unseal krowaz within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all i want to know any way to make my krowaz set unseal is it hard...
Page: 1

madoscar

Thumbs up way to unseal krowaz

all i want to know any way to make my krowaz set unseal

is it hard

wrong section XD to amny topics about this and NO There is no way to unseal krowaz atm

I thought you send a ticket to Customer Service, while having prem?

madoscar

i think all of us know how customer support help us even if i am premium

there is no way to unseal them D=

sinishy

try the customer...

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

No way 7abiby

The One And Only Senior Member

There is 3ways to do Krowaz/Old Uniques UNSEAL.
    here u can see :
    1)If you make pt with someone and you go with him near some monsters when you got full inventory except 1 slot in ur inventory.
    now when you are near the monsters with some friend of you or something , you have to open the power up store ,now you have to tell to your friend to loot 1 item for you from the monsters then you got full inventory while you are in the power up store,now you have to buy some item by knight cash(for example speed potion) I suggesting to buy speed potion because of the low price,now you didn't got the speed potion I right? ya dont worry ,you have to make now support ticket and just send it and say there that you bought speed potion(or w/e you bought)and you didn't got it , then they checking ur buying loggs and they see that u really bought something and they see also that you didn't got it , so they making edit on ur inventory and then additing to you speed potion back,also because of the inventory edit the krowaz/old uniques get unsealed.

2)Wait for 3200KC Event(you know this one that if you buy 3200kc in next 10minutes you get something) then after you bought (while the event running) it you have to wait till next maintance and then they gonna add to your inventory / Innhost , this item that you needed to awarded by the event.

3)Win in event that you need to earn item after the maintance.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    There is 3ways to do Krowaz/Old Uniques UNSEAL.
    here u can see :
    1)If you make pt with someone and you go with him near some monsters when you got full inventory except 1 slot in ur inventory.
    now when you are near the monsters with some friend of you or something , you have to open the power up store ,now you have to tell to your friend to loot 1 item for you from the monsters then you got full inventory while you are in the power up store,now you have to buy some item by knight cash(for example speed potion) I suggesting to buy speed potion because of the low price,now you didn't got the speed potion I right? ya dont worry ,you have to make now support ticket and just send it and say there that you bought speed potion(or w/e you bought)and you didn't got it , then they checking ur buying loggs and they see that u really bought something and they see also that you didn't got it , so they making edit on ur inventory and then additing to you speed potion back,also because of the inventory edit the krowaz/old uniques get unsealed.

2)Wait for 3200KC Event(you know this one that if you buy 3200kc in next 10minutes you get something) then after you bought (while the event running) it you have to wait till next maintance and then they gonna add to your inventory / Innhost , this item that you needed to awarded by the event.

3)Win in event that you need to earn item after the maintance.
    3200 kc one doesnt work anymore, they put the items in a letter and mail it to you, as far as i know the first one is the only one that is supposed to work

Banned Senior Member

cant unseal them buddy