Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

need sharer for 80 lvl rog

This is a discussion on need sharer for 80 lvl rog within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Muzo did you change the pw? Or do I still have it?[/b] changed it cuz u suck?:P...
Page: 3

TopCat

Muzo did you change the pw? Or do I still have it?[/b]
    changed it cuz u suck?:P

if u still need someone to get NP i am USA ip, and play a mean rogue. getting np would be fast...and fun :lol:

TopCat

if u still need someone to get NP i am USA ip, and play a mean rogue. getting np would be fast...and fun :lol:[/b]

mean rouge? yet never heard of u?><

Banned

Muzo did you change the pw? Or do I still have it?[/b]
    He changed it, the new password is "Reason for edit: J sucks at rogue, he would lose np instead of gaining np"

i played SkySin back in old KE, never made a video, i dont consider myself "famous" lol, SkySin was 65 when i sold him, with 400k np, (which was a lot in ke) if u know Flatline from Ares, i played his rogue for a while, i played my warrior for the longest time though LordLEEEROY(from ke into the FD but was hacked, eventaully i got it back naked >.>) but Tyrazz(ares) was another warrior i had, lvl 70. if u dont play ares then u wouldnt know me, never really played any other server :S. but meh if u dont like or trust or want me its just the same, im just saying i can promise u NP lol. :lol:

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

yo there is already tons of people on this account ><
    today i skipped my last lecture, first cause i was lazy to go to it, and second i wanted to come pk during the turkish time when there is more ppl in cz, but 1 guy was on the account for 7+ hours pking, and well still going on at it... i get that some players love pking, but 7 hours in day >< wow

h34r:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123