need sharer c-west

This is a discussion on need sharer c-west within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; closed decided to sell account thx to all that pmed me about sharing...
Page: 1

JusTvsThiS

Default need sharer c-west

closed decided to sell account thx to all that pmed me about sharing
    Last edited by JusTvsThiS; 05-31-2010 at 10:18 PM.

Hello!

I am very intrested in playing on a warrior but I am not playing that much. Well I can help you level and pk a little if you want.

Write a personal message to me and I will give you my e-mail adress if your intrested.

If you have your items sealed then pm me your msn.

Hob

Hi, i interessed also i experiended combo with warrior.I play ko for about 5 years and after all this time warriro still my favorite so if u want more information pm me or juste add me in msn [email protected] i can provide vouchers

JusTvsThiS

retall im srry but being here since 2006 with 9 posts seems fishy to me and i will have to decline you but thx for offering your help

lilvoo my items arent sealedbut they are old so they are sealed to the account and cant be traded and someone who only wants to play a char with all sealed items seems like your hinting something could go missing if there not sealed so i have to decline you also

Hob added you to msn we will talk

Quote Originally Posted by JusTvsThiS View Post
    retall im srry but being here since 2006 with 9 posts seems fishy to me and i will have to decline you but thx for offering your help

lilvoo my items arent sealedbut they are old so they are sealed to the account and cant be traded and someone who only wants to play a char with all sealed items seems like your hinting something could go missing if there not sealed so i have to decline you also

people want to share an account with sealed items because they dont want to get in problems when anything go missing for any resone

Quote Originally Posted by JusTvsThiS View Post

Guessing you've never shared if that's what you think. It's like the_ring said, if something goes missing I want to make sure there is no way I can be named a scammer. Anyway, gl selling account.