Looking To Share An Account - Long Term / Any Class

This is a discussion on Looking To Share An Account - Long Term / Any Class within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dont mind what class at all, have most experience with a warrior and assasin, can play priest and mage sufficiently ...
Page: 1

ArtOfFighters

Dont mind what class at all, have most experience with a warrior and assasin, can play priest and mage sufficiently tho.

Played ko for several years, all on Ares, on several different chars including a 72 Warrior, a 65 Sin, and a 66 Priest and for the last while, just PKing on a 59 Sin,

I have a mic, can use both Vent and TS, although i prefer Vent, i'm from GMT +0 (Scotland (Uk)) at the moment im out of school and only in a part time job on weekends, meaning i have all day and night to play when i want during the week, although i will be going into full time employment some time in the near future

I'm looking for something long-term, ofcourse i will put in my share of exp, but i will not be an exp slave, i will only share if the owner allows me to play all aspects of the game

there's a trustability post in my sig, its only been used for trades as ive never shared before, but it still shows people trusting me,

my msn - [email protected]

add me and lets talk, ive had a couple offers already so be quick :P

ArtOfFighters

no longer looking, ty very much to all those interested