Need sharer / exper on carnac-east

This is a discussion on Need sharer / exper on carnac-east within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, as I wrote in the topic I have a priest on carnac, it's in CashMachine and close to level ...
Page: 1

grzequ

Well, as I wrote in the topic I have a priest on carnac, it's in CashMachine and close to level 68. And since I would like to get 72+ as fast as possible I'm looking for someone to help me in exping it.

It has platinum premium and exp gryphons and all items that are worth something are sealed.

It's items aren't that great, but I guess the fact it's mastered is more important (master is a bitch to get in new servers now). The weapon is decent, an Iron Impact +6, but buying some hell breaker is highest at the list.

The requirements aren't that high, 15% a day as a minimum and being able to go to one bdw at least could be nice, but not required, althought it's alot of fun.
    We don't pk alot until level 72, and it's same for the exper, but of course, if you make more than 15% - something around 20-25% maybe, you can go to cz and pk for a bit. But you shouldn't use up too many scrolls, and if you do use them, you should make some decent np amount of them
    On the other hand, buff pk is totally fine as long as you don't loose nps

You must know I won't be a pussy though as long as you fullfill the requirements

I won't make any problems of you not being able to play some day if you just inform me of it a day or two earlier. So if you need to study to some test or do some other work, it really won't be a problem.

What kind of a player am I looking for? Someone in a different timezone would be great (I'm GMT+1), cause then we could both exp all we can but I'll accept an european player too if you are GG and trustable.

If you're interested, drop me a pm with your msn here at ko4life or post it in a reply.

Banned

up for gg <3

xDontAskMeForRaptorX

i am looking a priest char to play, add my yahoo if u need a good priest.

grzequ

I&#39;m not using yahoo, don&#39;t you have msn?

grzequ

up

still looking for one

Banned

up for gg

grzequ

still looking for one, its good if ur able to connect via proxy ( i can explain the steps)

H3ro1991

Id like to help add me
    [email protected]

MCFATTY

dude Armo dont u get it? , u have posted on like last 5 topics saying u want to do it wen u have3 post, and joined at 9 AM this morning

grzequ

up, lvl 69 in fierce clan, 24/7 exp parties

NEMANYA

up up for another gg

grzequ, You do realize that another country can log the account and not only that, if they do use vpn / proxy then the entire account will get banned?

Bell

I&#39;m just curious, why do other people help exp? Do they get paid?

I&#39;m just curious, why do other people help exp? Do they get paid?[/b]
    Maybe they don&#39;t have the time to play full time so sharing with someone will be more beneficial to their character and put better use to their prem money, and also get them to advance further and faster with 2 people playing together.