Need a sharer (Girakon)

This is a discussion on Need a sharer (Girakon) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Heres the deal, I know i'm asking a lot, but heres how it goes. (I'm from the USA btw.) Currently ...
Page: 1

Tazthespaz

Default Need a sharer (Girakon)

Heres the deal, I know i'm asking a lot, but heres how it goes. (I'm from the USA btw.)

Currently I have:

lvl 56 Mage, (going RLB as soon as possible)

Gear: Glass belt, Flame rings +1, Scorching staff +8, EP +1, and floundering enough money to get earings (lich kings) when i'm 60+

What I need: I need someone who is willing to do a lot of EXP but PK when we hit 60 as well. I do not currently have premium but I do need it.

Conditions: I was just hacked by someone so i am very protective about this account. (I got it all back from a GM) If you would like to share this account, I ask that you buy Gold for only 1 month and 1 month only. I do not currently have a credit card compatible with KO and i need my items sealed for security issues, i'm sure u understand.

I know I'm asking a lot with the whole premium deal, but I really can't have it any other way. PM me or leave a msg here if u would like to work something out!

Damm I would play but I have no way to get premmy
    I miss playing girakon lol

Tazthespaz

I mean, its just i can't trust anyone now adays. I'm sure you wouldn't hack me but....

Lol I know what you mean :P
    Dont worry lol I wouldnt play without the items sealed anyways :P

Tazthespaz

Give me your MSn tho, I would like to talk, maybe make this work

Tazthespaz

Bump still looking

i kno this wont help much but if u let someone buy u a premmy like that using that info they can try reclaim account as their own. u do realize that? so if u piss off ur sharer enough he might try to take the account completely.

Tazthespaz

Thanks for that, I changed my mind tho, without enough vouches, premium isn't needed. Still looking

Tazthespaz

BUMP! Need sharer, i think i'm also going orc and I think I have away of getting platinum, STILL NEED A SHARER tho, so hit me up wit a PM or msg me here.

Tazthespaz

BUMMMP still looking guys

Tazthespaz

------------------------------------

Tazthespaz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------