Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need Sharer On Ionia!

This is a discussion on Need Sharer On Ionia! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello there..Any luck yet? I just finished exams last week and have finished for the summer (therefore I'm wanting to ...
Page: 2

Banned

Hello there..Any luck yet? I just finished exams last week and have finished for the summer (therefore I&#39;m wanting to spend my free time the best possible way..playing KO :unsure: ) I&#39;m from Missouri, have ventrilo+mic and am an experienced priest. I quit KO a little over a year ago..but want something to do with extra time. Started playing the day Beramus came out and was in top clans throughout my career. I do not currently have a voucher topic (haven&#39;t played in quite awhile + I&#39;ve never spent USD for items/character so I&#39;ve had no reason to make one. I&#39;d be happy too, though. I have shared with a guy named b1rdy on Girakon and was in Insanity. I&#39;m sure many of them can attest I know what I&#39;m doing and am trustable. I visit ko4life often so feel free to give me a PM if you&#39;re interested. Oh and I&#39;m available to play 10am-3pm and then again from 11pm-whenever I pass out >.< <--- Central Time[/b]
    I like how you referred to KO as a career.

Great slayer! Exp without a sharer is a b1tch tho[/b]
    haha nice man, remember the good old days with u me and ed b4 region patch?
    i got bored of ko, so i burnt all my gear on oly, made a shard+10 rb then burnt going+11 lol
    and edana got a ms+11 rb and GE+11 rb which ill up some time till they hit +21 or break :P

good luck with ya sharer bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12