Need Sharer on IONIA

This is a discussion on Need Sharer on IONIA within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Need a peruvian or american USA sharer for my Mage at Ionia. I cant play in the afternoon - night, ...
Page: 1

Banned

Need a peruvian or american USA sharer for my Mage at Ionia. I cant play in the afternoon - night, and next month I wont be able to play in the mornings so need a sharer to help me with EXP mostly.

Im lvl 69 atm with Plat Prem, EXP valks, you name it. I have everything you will need to play the account.

Im in the Top1 clan in the server, Fatality, so we do Isiloon everyday and CSW's / Wars, so you will enjoy playing my character.

Pm me or post here

Only known people, if I dont know you dont even bother ._.

bl00dy

Hi, im from peru and im looking to share a fatality account cus i have a real life friend playing there atm (hes sharing with a dutch guy named Sven) id: Sacerdos. so i think he can vouch for me.

ive played rogue, priest int and bp on pathos.

i can play from 6pm - 12/1am (peru)

msn: [email protected]

pm me or add me to msn if u interested.

hey i wanna share an account. im trusty ive shared with Cearus / Canofwhoopas/ nikleo. and was in the Freestyle clan on c west with alot of your clannies

my msn is [email protected]

-Jesse