Looking for a sharer, ionia server, warriorr.

This is a discussion on Looking for a sharer, ionia server, warriorr. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright guys, me and jamal ( owner ) are looking for a temporary sharer, if your good, maybe long term? ...
Page: 1

Alright guys, me and jamal ( owner ) are looking for a temporary sharer, if your good, maybe long term? I have school and Jamal has work so we can't be on all day and we'd like someone that wants to help. The character is level 65 ( almost 66 ) and obviously if you read the title it is human. We are in clan Fatality so if you expect to play with us, you must be in vent at all times, go to isiloon if you are online at the time, and go to bdw if possible. The account is under a usa I.P and we will not be buying a vpn, so if you are not from the u.s.a., sorry. If anyone is interested please add me on msn at [email protected], or pm me for jamals msn, for more details, thanks.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Alright guys, me and jamal ( owner ) are looking for a temporary sharer, if your good, maybe long term? I have school and Jamal has work so we can't be on all day and we'd like someone that wants to help. The character is level 65 ( almost 66 ) and obviously if you read the title it is orc. We are in clan Fatality so if you expect to play with us, you must be in vent at all times, go to isiloon if you are online at the time, and go to bdw if possible. The account is under a usa I.P and we will not be buying a vpn, so if you are not from the u.s.a., sorry. If anyone is interested please add me on msn at [email protected], or pm me for jamals msn, for more details, thanks.[/b]
    Up for GG

lawe u :huh:

PwR

Alright guys, me and jamal ( owner ) are looking for a temporary sharer, if your good, maybe long term? I have school and Jamal has work so we can't be on all day and we'd like someone that wants to help. The character is level 65 ( almost 66 ) and obviously if you read the title it is orc. We are in clan Fatality so if you expect to play with us, you must be in vent at all times, go to isiloon if you are online at the time, and go to bdw if possible. The account is under a usa I.P and we will not be buying a vpn, so if you are not from the u.s.a., sorry. If anyone is interested please add me on msn at [email protected], or pm me for jamals msn, for more details, thanks.[/b]
    isnt Fatility Human?

Bump

Yeah, human.. sorry (;.