Maybe looking for sharer on new server.

This is a discussion on Maybe looking for sharer on new server. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, I'm going new server with UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZz so there will be lots of EXP/Boss Hunting/CSW. I will be at college ...
Page: 1

Jason269

Hello,

I'm going new server with UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZz so there will be lots of EXP/Boss Hunting/CSW. I will be at college from 8:00a.m in morning till 5:00p.m on the afternoon. (GMT Time zone)

I am going to be a Rogue with Platium Premuim every month. All items will be sealed. I would like the sharer to help Farm and attend BDW everyday atleast. Im aiming for 25%+ a day with Platium Premuim, maybe even more. I will have EXP valks.

The clan will give someone points for turning up to CSW/Boss Events/Isloon. If i'm at school i would like you to turn up to these events to get the clan points and to help the clan. You MUST have ventrillo to communicate with other clan members and speak perfect English!

You must be well known and have very trustable vouchers that you have shared with before. Add me to MSN if you would like to talk more or you want more information. Thanks

- [email protected]

IronImpact

i dont wanna to share with u , but u forgot what gmt u are

yuck. rogue

Jason269

I forgot my GMT? No? I am from UK therefore it's GMT +0

<.<

Jason269

manveerj

Ill do it if you still need a sharer. Gmt -5 have vent. Can probably go 2 clan events. adding u on msn mine= [email protected]

Zindalzic

Ill do it if you still need a sharer. Gmt -5 have vent. Can probably go 2 clan events. adding u on msn mine= [email protected][/b]
    gg trustable person

Jason269

Had 5 people ask me this already =] I&#39;ll have to choose

GangstamaN

-,- level yourself