Need a sharer maybe.

This is a discussion on Need a sharer maybe. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, so let's start. Me and my friend might need a sharer for our lvl 77 warrior girakon, Low % ...
Page: 1

Duro

Ok, so let's start. Me and my friend might need a sharer for our lvl 77 warrior girakon, Low % atm. We are seeking for a sharer, not an xper, wich means we also want you to participate in clan events like: CSW, isi and fela. Ur also free to pk sc's will be provided. Ofc there need to be some XP done but I think you will understand that. We just want you to be active and we want you to play when we sleep, so I think that has to be around gmt-8 or something. Don't worry about pots to xp with they will be provided to.

If you got any questions feel free to pm me.

I only want serious pm's that include a list of vouchers.

Only picking sharer if we feel good at it, hence the maybe.

Duro

Bump

i think i could exp and share that account, i was trying to get an account or exp something in girakon bcz i could play with some friends at human side but im not what side u are :\ would be so nice if u are in the clan BroBeforeHos bcz there are my friend silent and ken u.u so dunno, ur decision.

Duro

Pm me ur msn so i can add you.

done

bestswifter

add me to msn [email protected], i have good experiences with warriors so i could share your acc.

u still need a sharer????