Need a Sharer [USA]

This is a discussion on Need a Sharer [USA] within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I need a sharer who can play a USA Account Assassin on Kronos and XP HARD. I can provide a ...
Page: 1

xanarchistx

Default Need a Sharer [USA]

I need a sharer who can play a USA Account Assassin on Kronos and XP HARD.

I can provide a free VPN to someone from another country IF you're reliable and trusted on the forums.

Get at me. I'm in a good clan and I need a sharer fast.

xanarchistx

Default Free VPN

I need one FAST!

Free VPN!

Banned

You still owe me 2gb's on c-west while they were 10$ each.

Why would u post the same thing, to 2 different people that are in the same clan on the new server? Does not make any sense at all. I have never met you, and No idea who you even are in c west. I barely played that server.

xanarchistx

Quote Originally Posted by Burton View Post
    Why would u post the same thing, to 2 different people that are in the same clan on the new server? Does not make any sense at all. I have never met you, and No idea who you even are in c west. I barely played that server.
    i think both were directed at me.. I dont remember owing anyone money when I left.. but if i have to find 2gb i can.. itll be a while tho, i have 0 items on west

Banned

Yes it was for you.
    I shared with you a long time ago on ur Warrior in IronWolves. I bought my own VPN and I said you could lend the 2GB I still had on my own account. You decided to use it for upgrading chitins and within a week you quitted because you couldnīt pay ur bills, you sold everything (hb7, rocs, we, and more'. Since then I have never see you online on msn anymore... We agreed on 2gbīs (wich were 10$ then) or 20$ via paypal. It isnīt much but Iīm not an ATM