Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Need Sharer/Xper for 3 Account Check Inside LvL 70 Rouge lvL 72 Warr LvL 66 Priest

This is a discussion on Need Sharer/Xper for 3 Account Check Inside LvL 70 Rouge lvL 72 Warr LvL 66 Priest within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1) LvL 72 Rouge 5% Platinum Premium (Dual Rol Chitin + 8 Skele Belt PP+1 dd+7 Dual Claver +9) Got ...
Page: 1

TopCat

1) LvL 72 Rouge 5% Platinum Premium (Dual Rol Chitin + 8 Skele Belt PP+1 dd+7 Dual Claver +9) Got a GG Sharer

2) LvL 67 25% Priest Platinum Premium (Friends Account) (Chitin +8 Set ,SSE+ 1 Lilimes Enticement +0 Rol Legainaire Band DS+6 Dol+6 Holy Animor +7 AOG) INT Priest

3) LvL 72 Warrior 15% Platinum premium (Friends Account) (Shell +7 Quest Accessory ii+7 , Toeto +7 Impact +7)
    * Looking for Long term Sharer No 1 week or 1 Month Business.(Most of the Time ull be the only one playing the account as i dunt have much time to play anyways)
    * Must play 8 - 12 Hrs a Day
    * Must make it to Both Dungeon
    * Must make it to both BDW
    * Must Exp the LvL 70 to atleast 10 - 15% a day
    * Must Exp the LvL 72 to 10-15% a day and Make Both Dungeon Event
    * Must Exp the LvL 66 to 25 - 30% (With 2 bdw)
    * Must Have Trust Voucher
    * Must have over 100 +Post in K04life
    * As Long you meet the requirement u can do watever u want, i do not care.

I will not take ur access off if u dunt meet requirement in 1 day but as long over the week its stable i am ok with it.
    All Pot Scroll Everything Provided.

If you Meet the requirement please Msn me or Send me a Ko4life Msg.

im very intressting i pmed u send me a pm back

lol guys which r looking for sharer r too serious i thought its fun not job... will u pay me for exping ur char? loling at those:
    "15% on each char!!!!!!!" 8-12hours/day? lol u want to make more ppl addict... i think i will pay premium just to make slaves " could be fun more funny is ppl want to exp his char... if i have 8-12hours/Day i would exp my own char even without premmy"

GangstamaN

10% isnt hard per day, but come on ehsan no one plays 8-12 hours a day =/ Im an addict and most I play is 3-4. lol

GL finding. ;]

GangstamaN

10% isnt hard per day, but come on ehsan no one plays 8-12 hours a day =/ Im an addict and most I play is 3-4. lol

GL finding. ;]

TopCat

GL finding. ;][/b]
    hmm. nah andy.. thing istried many.. they say they play 8 - 10 hrs a day and wud exp also.. but at the end of the week they have exped like 4% overall.. thats y i mentioned all those...

newayz

cya

Banned

lol those terms are to retarded , especially since even you don't do half those things.

btw eddy is back so remove the warrior.

sime217

lol guys which r looking for sharer r too serious i thought its fun not job... will u pay me for exping ur char? loling at those:
    "15% on each char!!!!!!!" 8-12hours/day? lol u want to make more ppl addict... i think i will pay premium just to make slaves " could be fun more funny is ppl want to exp his char... if i have 8-12hours/Day i would exp my own char even without premmy" [/b]

GL finding. ;][/b]

lol those terms are to retarded , especially since even you don't do half those things.
    btw eddy is back so remove the warrior.[/b]

Why do you people do this? he posts whatever he wants. Why do YOU even bother questioning his expectations? If you're not up to them, then leave. All you are doing is ruining the topic.. Why not just pm him and tell him you feel its wrong?

I'm sorry, but I really hate people like this..

Banned

Why do you people do this? he posts whatever he wants. Why do YOU even bother questioning his expectations? If you're not up to them, then leave. All you are doing is ruining the topic.. Why not just pm him and tell him you feel its wrong?

I'm sorry, but I really hate people like this..[/b]
    Why do you question us questioning his expectations?

Cuz you can lol.

TopCat

Edited

Maybe because they want to share with him but they wont do 10-15% per day ( personally i think its too much too , if u have school or if u have internet connection problem and u cant play 1-2 days , or if u go to another country for holidays , for like 5 days only , u should do 50% when u back... , thats why i prefer someone who say like 20-25% per week or something like that , depend of the lvl too ...)

GangstamaN

Lol priest4ever, I won't share with TC again. ^^ Both of us would die.

TopCat

Lol priest4ever, I won't share with TC again. ^^ Both of us would die.[/b]
    True That

Well Rouge is 72 Now.. Priest is 67 With Leet Items

eduarvera23

u r always afk at msn :S what's your timezone... :S

TopCat

u r always afk at msn :S what's your timezone... :S[/b]
    damn dun t even knwo y own timezone.. from sydney australia if u can find it out.. not afk in msn.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast