Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

[EUROPA] I'm interested in a sharer...

This is a discussion on [EUROPA] I'm interested in a sharer... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Interested in finding an active sharer for a priest (That's right -- BryanThePaladin). I'm interested in finding someone that is ...
Page: 1

iTzBryan Senior Member

Default [EUROPA] I'm interested in a sharer...

Interested in finding an active sharer for a priest (That's right -- BryanThePaladin).

I'm interested in finding someone that is willing to:

1. Pay for shit
    2. Is somewhat active
    3. Not suck
    4. 18+ (not required)
    5. EXPs (I plan to eventually go for 83)
    6. Has a clean track record (100% must)

In case anyone is interested, my stats are:

1,500 AC
    7,000 HP
    1600 AP (not BP)
    Lots of resists

-Bryan
    Last edited by itzbryan; 11-15-2013 at 12:36 AM.

Banned Senior Member

gl finding one

Sent you a pm

Banned Member

I want to be in that, I am cool guy and you know me, I am fitting even the different time thing.

lol int BP...mmm...sounds even harder than normal BP :P

iTzBryan Senior Member

Upppppppppppppppp

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Interested in finding an active sharer for a priest (That's right -- BryanThePaladin).

I'm most interested in finding a long lost friend that I already know pretty well. I'm interested in finding someone that is also willing to:

1. Split premium cost with me (and other assorted costs)
    2. Someone who plays at different times than me (not required)
    3. Plays the market [for coins]
    4. 18+ (not required)
    5. PK's well (doesn't make me look like an ass hat)
    6. EXPs (I plan to eventually go for 83)
    7. Has a clean track record (100% must)

I'll think if more requirements when I have time.

Post in the topic and don't private message me on the matter, please.

And in case anyone is interested, my stats are:

1,400 AC
    7,000 HP
    1650-1800 AP (Yes, I'm currently statted for BP)
    Lots of resists

-Bryan
    Not to be a total bitch or anything but weren't u the one completely QQing about sharing back when u guys were still exping? I should probably dig up those screenshots for the lulz. Bump though?

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Not to be a total bitch or anything but weren't u the one completely QQing about sharing back when u guys were still exping? I should probably dig up those screenshots for the lulz. Bump though?
    If you are referring to the ones where I was talking shit ("QQing"?) on the people who kept getting "hacked" yet shared their accounts with 4+ people but couldn't figure out how they were being compromised -- Yes, that was me.

If you are referring to the ones where I was talking shit ("QQing"?) on the people who kept getting "hacked" yet shared their accounts with 4+ people but couldn't figure out how they were being compromised -- Yes, that was me.
    Nahh the situation was when Animosity joined you guys and all the mages had 2 players playing there was a lot of whining and shit talk about having sharers by you and your clan.
    "I prefer having one good player who I can be friends with than having 2 players on 1 account." - BryanThePaladin
    Also this lead to a big discussion whether you can be a good player if you don't exp to 80 on your own or with sharers. Guess that was all bs then. Sorry I'll be on my way, people can change although right now you seem like a hypocrite.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Nahh the situation was when Animosity joined you guys and all the mages had 2 players playing there was a lot of whining and shit talk about having sharers by you and your clan.
    "I prefer having one good player who I can be friends with than having 2 players on 1 account." - BryanThePaladin
    Also this lead to a big discussion whether you can be a good player if you don't exp to 80 on your own or with sharers. Guess that was all bs then. Sorry I'll be on my way, people can change although right now you seem like a hypocrite.
    Ah, what a great point I made. Yes, actually, that's a great point. When a group of guys joined our clan and logs in, I had no idea who they were. Aka every time they logged in it was someone new on the account, I could never get to know them -- ever. Which was one of the many reasons (although not one of the main reasons) why our clan didn't work out. And btw, 2 players playing? LOL. try ~4+.

As far as the skill involved, I'm not sure where you're getting that quote from. I think EXPing has a lot to do with your combo, but not really so much overall skill. I think what I was more referring to was the group of "GGs" who "ran the server" at the beginning. Regardless of their "skill level," they had 2+ sharers on every account exping 24/7 until 80 and then went straight to CZ and raped everyone who was still 75- and thought that it was because they were the best.

This is the last time I'm commenting on your posts. Too off topic and I'm not sure why you're in here trying to prove something? Hard feelings from Olympia?

iTzBryan Senior Member

upppppppppppppppppppp. anyone qualified enough?

Ah, what a great point I made. Yes, actually, that's a great point. When a group of guys joined our clan and logs in, I had no idea who they were. Aka every time they logged in it was someone new on the account, I could never get to know them -- ever. Which was one of the many reasons (although not one of the main reasons) why our clan didn't work out. And btw, 2 players playing? LOL. try ~4+.

As far as the skill involved, I'm not sure where you're getting that quote from. I think EXPing has a lot to do with your combo, but not really so much overall skill. I think what I was more referring to was the group of "GGs" who "ran the server" at the beginning. Regardless of their "skill level," they had 2+ sharers on every account exping 24/7 until 80 and then went straight to CZ and raped everyone who was still 75- and thought that it was because they were the best.

This is the last time I'm commenting on your posts. Too off topic and I'm not sure why you're in here trying to prove something? Hard feelings from Olympia?
    Didn't play Olympia. My point is that you're a horrible hypocrite. Also there was nobody with more than 2 sharers. Some people had other players infos to log the character when needed. You said yourself that sharing is dumb until you want a sharer yourself. The xping quote? I think you were the one saying if a person has not exp'd many characters to lvl 80 or something you're a noob and inexperienced as a player. Guess you just tend to forget all the stupid stuff that comes out of your own mouth? Anyway this was not intended to turn into any kind of flame war, didn't think you'd actually defend yourself cuz I'm pretty sure you remember exactly how against sharing you were.

Have a nice time sharing!
    MySqu1rtPie2 likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

How flattering that my words mean so much to you that even the stupid stuff I post you can recite by heart. UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

iTzBryan Senior Member

Nobody qualifies so far... Hoping that Voices_101 starts playing again -- Only BP with enough skill

Just wondering , is vent a MUST?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast