Looking to share with someone.

This is a discussion on Looking to share with someone. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all. I am looking for any account to play on in my spare time. It has to be 70+. ...
Page: 1

NapoleoN

Hello all.

I am looking for any account to play on in my spare time. It has to be 70+. Decently geared. I will exp and pk. I am an exp whore so if you need something done you can count on me.

I play from 8pm-3am GMT time. I am from the USA and I am new to this site. I am not here to get in fights with anyone. I am looking to start playing again with someone who can be a good friend. I am a trustful and a nice guy if you don't think so and can't trust me on your guy, don't ask me to share with you. I am here to make friends and have a good time on KO.

My rules:

- Items that have any decent value must be sealed.
    - I exp and pk. (I prefer Rogue or Warrior not any good at priest. Decent at mage)
    - I can use Ventrillo if needed or TS.
    - If you need a certain percent a day count on me. It can't be anything outrageous that is nearly impossible to do.
    - I will get back any exp that I have lost garunteed.
    - Plus any rules you have.

If you are interested PM me or post here.

I prefer Carnac West, but other servers are fine too.

-NapoleoN

Banned

Hello all.

I am looking for any account to play on in my spare time. It has to be 70+. Decently geared. I will exp and pk. I am an exp whore so if you need something done you can count on me.

I play from 8pm-3am GMT time. I am from the USA and I am new to this site. I am not here to get in fights with anyone. I am looking to start playing again with someone who can be a good friend. I am a trustful and a nice guy if you don't think so and can't trust me on your guy, don't ask me to share with you. I am here to make friends and have a good time on KO.

My rules:

- Items that have any decent value must be sealed.
    - I exp and pk. (I prefer Rogue or Warrior not any good at priest. Decent at mage)
    - I can use Ventrillo if needed or TS.
    - If you need a certain percent a day count on me. It can't be anything outrageous that is nearly impossible to do.
    - I will get back any exp that I have lost garunteed.
    - Plus any rules you have.

If you are interested PM me or post here.

I prefer Carnac West, but other servers are fine too.
    -NapoleoN[/b]

CHeck my post lvl 75 warrior orc side Girakon

NapoleoN

up

tgrandomtask

this guy just stripped my clannie of all items . unsealed everything without the seal codes pls ip ban this noob

CurryLoverr

this guy just stripped my clannie of all items . unsealed everything without the seal codes pls ip ban this noob[/b]
    yea fuking scammer dont trust him he has some type of hack that can unseal using tbl editor or somthing dont let him share your account.

yea fuking scammer dont trust him he has some type of hack that can unseal using tbl editor or somthing dont let him share your account.[/b]
    Sorry that, that happened but its your clannies fault for trusting some1 who just became a member of the forum less then 10 days ago.

CurryLoverr

Sorry that, that happened but its your clannies fault for trusting some1 who just became a member of the forum less then 10 days ago.[/b]
    i was another sharer im not actual owner there were 3 sharers me and napolean but that faggot took all items but its impossible because all items were sealed the

auditurbo4

Sorry that, that happened but its your clannies fault for trusting some1 who just became a member of the forum less then 10 days ago.[/b]
    regardless i have many people watching my account and i watch it too personally but i just find it fuking impossible to take unseal all items without an unseal password. It's partly my fault, but its just not makin sense

busted!