Future Logos clan now taking applications

This is a discussion on Future Logos clan now taking applications within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As most of my old logos friends know by now, I am going to start playing ko again, I am ...
Page: 1

moonscar

As most of my old logos friends know by now, I am going to start playing ko again, I am looking for a 75+ orc side warr.

I am hoping to get all my old friends back (and hopefully new friends :P ), The clan will remain unnamed until I buy the warrior.
    All Ex-Reapers, Ex-Reaperz, Ex-Convicts, Ex-Mavericks, Ex-Skills and Ex-TPOL welcome without applying (Exept for proven scammers obviosly). Just PM me here saying you want to join, and give me your current IGN and the IGN I would know you by while your at it.

As for everyone else, Send me an application with your IGN, 2 referances for trustability (or a link to your trustability inquiry on here), LVL, and do it all in perfect english. lmao

Req will be:

1. English speaking
    2. 60+ lvl (I plan to exp you to death if at 60)
    3. Willing to EXP
    4. PK a must

I left at 72 or 73, so i'm hoping to start back at about 75 and work for 80.
    I will be holding massive amounts of EW parties as much as possible but when less people are online I will try for DS or Titan parties.
    All Ex-Reapers, Reaperz, Convicts, Mavericks, Skills and TPOL welcome without applying.

P.S. i have been gone for about 6 months so if anyone can please update me on any outdated terms i've used in this post please PM me with the new ones )

Teuroz/fingor

Up for logos

come sync human logos