Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Need Some1 to play my 71 Warrior Girakon

This is a discussion on Need Some1 to play my 71 Warrior Girakon within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've Been scammed Recently, but i need a sharer , u can use the acc like its urs , u ...
Page: 3

I've Been scammed Recently, but i need a sharer , u can use the acc like its urs , u can xp and farm and do stuf with clan w/e u want , the char has noobish gear atm , but it will get better if u play , the warrior is orc and is in insanity clan for more info , add me on msn , [email protected][/b]

i wont play or buy premium i just let some1 use my account if u need pw to be changed just tell me and i'll change it, u can play it like its urs....[/b]

i will also give u seal pw[/b]

u should let the guy play ur acc and buy prem but dont give him the seal PW to risky

c'mon log on msn and i show you my vouchers :lol:

u should let the guy play ur acc and buy prem but dont give him the seal PW to risky[/b]

why not ? its nearly naked atm , the guy who plays it will get the gear , so he can know the seal pw, i dont play the acc anymore , i just wanna let some1 use it , so he can seal items.... i dont ccare if he knows the pw or not

OverTheTop

yeye sounds wired :S no offence...... but sounds like u let em gear up and gonna take account than ........

yeye sounds wired :S no offence...... but sounds like u let em gear up and gonna take account than ........[/b]

well , think whatever u want i got trustable reputation here

TopCat

I've Been scammed Recently, but i need a sharer , u can use the acc like its urs , u can xp and farm and do stuf with clan w/e u want , the char has noobish gear atm , but it will get better if u play , the warrior is orc and is in insanity clan for more info , add me on msn , [email protected][/b]
    ^^ happy?:P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123