Need someone on american time etc

This is a discussion on Need someone on american time etc within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Before even contacting me, people with low post count and not well known dont waste my time, priest experience is ...
Page: 1

Before even contacting me, people with low post count and not well known dont waste my time, priest experience is required we dont wanna lose np ^^ , all items are sealed and gold prem is on every month, all cash is put on separate account.

BP lvl 64.

In schrotti's clan Inlove

Not gonna say what items are on the account on forum but there good.

Account is played most days from 7am-5pm gmt+0 most days by me, and 5pm-10pm on weekdays by ulti...im usually out at weekend so ulti usually plays then.

Want someone on american time i.e gmt -8 to xp/pk also go to war as much as u like, i cannot make wars tuesday or friday and neither can ulti, i have college, and he has school at the times of war ,and treat account is there own when there playing.

only 2 pms so far and both had low post count, why did i say at start of post?

GangS

i could help you guys

Smurfs

ulti might remember me i forget :lol:

gangs/david long time no see

Yeh if u wanna play np with me, account is nearly lvl 66 now but already like lvl 72 ppl on server bit of catchin up to do.

bull

i'd do it. although, i haven't played ko for about a year. i don't want to put all my time into this game but maybe doing this would be an alternative. i have a low post count but i joined like 2 days after they made ko4life. gangs should remember me too.

GangS

ulti might remember me i forget :lol:

gangs/david long time no see[/b]

hey how are you how is it going

Lerx send me a PM with more informations

and bull i offer 1000000000000 gbs?

ultimaliaz

smurfs xD boo
    slm dave h34r:

bull

lol, buyout is 1000000000001 gbs. :lol:

Smurfs

wooo i rule. :lol:

oops not updated in a while 67 nearly now and schrotti quit logos , well with all the pms its hard to choose and w/e me and ulti gain enough % anyway.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

heh i wouldnt mine playing priest, not sure about my post count, but lots of ppl know me in diez server and will say good things bout me, but i would prob just pk, if only xp i would have to go with my warrior

ultimaliaz

erm not looking for some1 anymore actually sorry and wouldnt take any1 anyway cuz cant change pass lol