Orc Warrior Seeking Clan--GIRAKON

This is a discussion on Orc Warrior Seeking Clan--GIRAKON within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I'm pretty much just starting Girakon now, lvl 23 on server G4 right now. Character name: MODCHAMPION (i have ...
Page: 1

Well I'm pretty much just starting Girakon now, lvl 23 on server G4 right now.

Character name: MODCHAMPION (i have to go make an orc, I will in a couple hours)
    Character class: Warrior
    Level: 41
    How long have you been playing KO: 2 years
    Where are you from: Nebraska, USA
    How often do you play: well lately not at all but when I was in an active clan it was probably upwards of 6+ hours on weekdays and 10+ hours on weekends
    Do you speak English : Yes and some Spanish :P
    Your MSN: [email protected]
    Use Mic: Normally I use TS but I could use Ventrilo I guess.

Some more info: Well I'm just now coming to the new server so I'm making a brand new human char it will be a warrior, named MODCHAMPION. I'm from Nebraska, USA, i've been playing KO for quite some time now, developed private servers, and done much more. I'm now looking to return to USKO and have some fun. Oh also my dad might want to join as well, he'd probably play priest, though i'm not 100% sure.

Anyways I'm looking for a clan that will mostly level to 70+ then boss hunt and pk a lot.

level 31 now :P

bump LOL

level 32, not logged in now though, will log w/e server anyone needs me to to join a clan

Banned

Just check pm.

MirZa117

your dad plays too? h34r:

Well he used to play KO with me all the time but lately we've had other things going on so neither of us have really been playing, not sure yet 100% if he's gonna come to this new server.

bump

Xselnce

Hey, My son and I play together also. We have a small clan right now if you want to join us. We play mostly evenings US time. We are in Ohio so not much difference in time zones. You can pm in game Bogie or Xselnt if you and your dad want to join.

Thanks I'll probably see you in-game later Not bought premium yet, decided to spend my money on ebay instead :P ^_^

i wish my dad was playing ko :< but he&#39;s too newb to games, only play rts

Lol.

I&#39;m lvl 41 now, logged in at G3.