Looking for sharer on girakon

This is a discussion on Looking for sharer on girakon within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a lvl 64 rogue on girakon. Im from holland and i need a guy from the other time ...
Page: 1

Focusss

I have a lvl 64 rogue on girakon.
    Im from holland and i need a guy from the other time zone ( like USA) to play on my char.
    i want to get 70 soon so the main target is exp.
    add me on msn if u are interested [email protected]

I have a lvl 64 rogue on girakon.
    Im from holland and i need a guy from the other time zone ( like USA) to play on my char.
    i want to get 70 soon so the main target is exp.
    add me on msn if u are interested [email protected][/b]
    Tip: Dont let anyone that aint know/dont have a good rep get access to your Account.

J the forum Admin is looking for an Acct to play if i recall it

Focusss

kk thnx for the tip but i know what im doing and im hoping for a GG player thats known to many guys.
    If not i just play on my char myself

saga

this guy is a scammer , as soon he gets 70 he will change password and u'll be fucked with nutting .He scammed rol in ronark from me, and tried to scamm skeleton belt from my old clan !

Focusss

maybe thats a thing u want to do, but no thnx im not that kinda person.
    and i dont want to fight with this little kid that is accusing everone of being a scammer blabla.
    so pls dont mind this kid and reply on my topic

this guy is a scammer , as soon he gets 70 he will change password and u'll be fucked with nutting .He scammed rol in ronark from me, and tried to scamm skeleton belt from my old clan ![/b]
    Lol RoL from you in Ronark, you cant afford a RoL because you live in poverty because your mom cant find work unless she's hiden in a room from the public, when they do see her - they think they are at the zoo.

Saga is a lier, KOXPer, Scammer and is 12.

Focuss is ALLOWING someone to play his account, hes not asking to play someone elses like Abel (Dont like a freak - safaga)